Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for new mfp friends

I have been doing mfp for awhile and looking for new friends to help stay motivated :)) I'm 28 and originally lost 50+ pounds of pregnancy weight, and about 20 has crept back on over the last 2 years. Started at 138, currently 130, hoping to get down to 120.

Replies

• moose2626
    moose2626 Posts: 13
    Well Im always looking for motivation and considering you did so well before Im sure I can learn a lot from you. You can add me if you like. I am logging in everyday and am determined to lose another 10-15 lbs
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and I always am glad to offer extra support and motivation!
  • rap5781
    rap5781 Posts: 6
    Hi Jen. I'm always looking for people to motivate me as well. I was at my goal weight about a year and a half ago, switched jobs and gained it all back. I'm looking to duplicate those results again through exercise and clean eating (the same way i lost it). And I find motivation is the only way to keep me going. Glad to help where I can!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    you got this ... you are in the right place ... here is a lot of people will help you and support you ...
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Always looking for more friends to help keep on track
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Anyone can add me, just make sure you are actively posting. Nobody wants friends that you never hear from.
  • tami_14u2c
    tami_14u2c Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! I just joined this group, first group I have joined. I started MFP approximately 30 days ago. I am looking for friends who will help motivate, encourage me and keep me on track. I have been "yo-yo" dieting for too long. It's time to do this one more time and do it right..no looking back! This time it's for keeps! I want to be healthy and fit..I want to like my body and be comfortable with it instead of being disappointed when I look at myself in the mirror. I have lost 20 lbs. so far...I'm on my way! Add me if you wish!
  • reneerm17
    reneerm17 Posts: 5 Member
    Having positive support is so important on this journey...this app got works way better with friends lol...love MFP FAM! Feel free to add me =)
  • I'm new to MFP and would love a support group. I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks, but I have 55 more to go! So I would love for any positive feedback and to be added. I could use some MFP pals.
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and like providing when I can to help anyone else along. I know the feeling of putting back on weight and having to drop it again. Am sure you will reach it in no time
  • kaylene5
    kaylene5 Posts: 16 Member
    More friends is always a plus! Add me. I'm down 20lbs with about 25 to go.
  • Anyone here can add me! I love seeing other people strive...it keeps me focused on my own goals:smile:
  • Amith1982
    Amith1982 Posts: 2 Member
    hey guys, i am looking for friends to help me through my weight loss...
  • AverageJock
    AverageJock Posts: 17 Member
    Happy for anyone to add me. So important that we all support and encourage each other on the journey.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Hey happy for more active friends to add me, I've lost 130 lbs in 1 year and turned into a bit of a fitness nut as a result! and Loving it!! :heart:
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Feel free to add :)
  • ebbycheri
    ebbycheri Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I have been using Mfp on and off for awhile now. Looking for friends who will keep me motivated and hold me accountable. I have over 100 pounds to lose so plan on staying with the app everyday.
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    I'm happy to have new friends :) I log every day and am pretty active and motivated. I've got 5kg's to go 'til goal weight, but I'm working on how it looks now more so than the scale.
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Feel free to add me. Motivation is needed on my end as well!
  • Feel free to add me, I am just starting on MFP too!