Back again and saying hi!

Options
Tinaaa5
Tinaaa5 Posts: 9 Member
Hello everyone!

I'm actually not so new to Myfitnesspal. Just fell off the waggon about a year ago. Of course nothing changed, I still need to lose a whole load of weight, I've never been as unhealthy as today and neglected exercising so much. Ugh. I feel like a failure but I also know that it's a good sign I've decided to pick the healthy routine back again.
I'm tired of corrupting the quality of my own life!
This time I won't quit!
I'm so excited and looking forward to get to know a lot of you wonderful people!

Replies

• kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I quit and came back once before. you can do it! add me for motivation if you'd like :)
  • Tinaaa5
    Options
    Thank you! It's so hard to stay motivated, especially when you don't see results IMIDIATELY. I know that's totally normal, but I'm such an impatient person, ugh. This will be the death of me, haha.
  • aoea2013
    aoea2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • lighterbytheday21
    lighterbytheday21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    welcome back :) I too just came back today :) enough is enough and its one day at a time... but for sure entering all the food I eat in a day..... wishing you a great night :)
  • Tinaaa5
    Options
    welcome back :) I too just came back today :) enough is enough and its one day at a time... but for sure entering all the food I eat in a day..... wishing you a great night :)

Oh, great thing you decided to come back as well! I wish you all the best! We can and we will do this!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Hi! Glad you are back!