Haven't been here in a while, so tired of the way I look!

Options
arielkaylou
arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
Hey guys.... I have fallen off the deep end. I eat a lot, I've gained a lot of weight, and on top of it, I drink a lot....

I'm tired of the way I look and feel, and I know my husband is tired of the way I act!

I ordered PiYo this weekend (pilates and yoga- new released dvd), but I'm starting today to change my excuses and get started losing weight again.

Yes, I am a coach, but no, I'm not trying to drum up business, I just want some people to do this with me. I know there's more people than just me feeling this way. If you have another coach, I don't care. and I'm not wanting you to switch. I just want friends to go on this journey with me! I need the accountability!

Replies

• SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking for a coach either but am always willing to add new friends who are activity trying to make this lifestyle change. It's hard and even harder without some support!
  • yychen01
    yychen01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We can be friends on facebook and I can add you to a group of amazing ladies. There is no pressure except to become a better version of yourself. I just ordered PiYo as well. I love going to my gym but sometimes, I need to sneak in some home DVD's while the kids are napping. There are many days where I want to choose the "unhealthy" stuff but these ladies from the group keep me on task. "Girls may compete, but women inspire each other" :)
  • reneerm17
    reneerm17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hear Piyo is awesome ..I myself do P90x3 but feel free to add me =)...
  • yvonneangelgoh
    yvonneangelgoh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hey well done for even getting started...I am also one of those who had a weight rebounce and tryibng to kick off those extra pounds.

Keep working at it. Remember even if you falter occassionally, pick yourself up and move on from where you left off. It is the cummulative effort that counts.
  • Allisonf19
    Options
    I just joined this site. Just looking for any advice and or knowledge/helpful tips. I am 20 years old. I am 5 foot 4. When I was in high school, I never weighed over 130 pounds. I gained a bunch of weight from graduation until recently. Well I finally got tired of the way I looked and started making a change. I went up to about 223 pounds. My doctor put me on a diet pill March 20th , 2014. I take it everyday, and the work I was doing the past 3 months was literally a workout by itself. I worked 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. All physical labor, you work, exercise, and sweat a lot. Well I was only a temp and got let go unfortunately. Not only has this diet pill helped me, but that job did, and I started eating a lot better, drinking more water than I have before. I am now down to 180 pounds in just 3 months. But I'm still not satisfied...I still dislike my body. My goal weight is 125, but right now I will be happy to get between 135 and 130. My previous doctor (whom I'm no longer seeing) said that that isn't possible for me to get down to 130. But my friends and what not have all said it is. Any opinions? Helpful tips? Thank you!
  • arielkaylou
    Options
    I lost track of these message boards but I would love to be friends with all of y'all. Add me and message me :) or if Facebook is easier let me know
  • arielkaylou
    Options
    What are everyone's weight loss goals? Or goals in general? I want to lose about 70 pounds