My Journey So Far

Options
2»

Replies

• lizmedrano
    lizmedrano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You Look Awesome!! Keep up the Great Work!
  • PaulaKac
    PaulaKac Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Bagpuss_Janet
    Bagpuss_Janet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You're already a third of the woman you were! Congratulations. :)
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    As I've said before, amazing job!!!! Can't wait to keep watching you shrink!
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Stop putting your self down with the "Fat" comment. You have done an amazing job and a great transformation so far. You should feel proud about your accomplishment so far. Great job :)
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It looks like you lost more than that. Good job.
  • xCylencex
    xCylencex Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Stop putting your self down with the "Fat" comment. You have done an amazing job and a great transformation so far. You should feel proud about your accomplishment so far. Great job :)

Thank you. I am quite proud of this actually and my 'fat' comment wasn't meant to put myself down. :)
  • 1LadyKate
    1LadyKate Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I applaud you for being honest with the contest. Most people would have just made stuff up in order to win. Now you are on a healthy path and doing good for your family. Congrats! :smile:
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...WTG:smile:
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Looking good, looking good. That's a nice "fat" chunk of progress you made. Be proud of yourself! :smooched:
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress so far! Keep at it!!!
  • xCylencex
    xCylencex Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the support. I cannot wait to see where I am in the next 6 months or so!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You looking good. Keep up the great work! You will be at your goal in no time! :drinker: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!