Looking for people to help with 100+ goal.

Options
13»

Replies

• FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I've sent you a friends request, I still have 102 pounds to go, lost 23 so far :) Here for the long haul and active every day with an open diary :D
  • jenanon1
    jenanon1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm on a decent streak logging (170 days today! Woo), my diary is open and I have lost 37 lbs so far, still a looong way to go but I'm getting there, slow and steady :)
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends with similar weight loss goals to myself (need to lose 100+ lbs). I'm on my second week on MFP, I started MFP Saturday 6/14 and was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes that Friday (what timing).

Would love to have friends with similar weight loss goals as myself, to help keep motivated. I will definately motivate in return.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me. I have lost 71 lbs so far with an intent on at least 14 more then to make decisions. All I ask is that you are active and log frequently. I am logged in every day and try to help any way that I can.
  • MrsPorter72
    MrsPorter72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got 40lbs I want to lose - feel free to add me (and anyone else!) will do what I can to help motivate! PS ufasupa is GREAT at motivation! :happy:
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good Day you GoGo gals,

I hope you have a clean day today!

Today I am aiming to stay inside my cal goals, and my macros, even though I have to join people for dinner at an Italian restaurant. I have previewed the menu and picked the safest foods for me.: fish and salad. it helps that I am allergic to wheats and grains, although not gluten sensitive.

My second goal is to stay a little longer on the incline of my treadmill by 5 minutes, and increase the overall steps by 250. I am aiming for 10,000 per day, and yet increasing my incline week by week.

I use the Burn the Fat formula for weightloss, 20% fats, 40% carbs,40% protein.

Let me know what formulas and plans are working for you....I like to add and change my strategies so I do not get stale.

Cheers, BJ, SWOntario
  • luckyroot
    luckyroot Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Another member of the 100+ lbs to be lost club! Looking for friends as well, feel free to add me!

What we all have to remember is this is not a diet - it's a lifestyle change. You don't lose the weight and then go back to the old ways.......you change for life! This is the thing that it took 40 years for me to finally understand!

We can do this!
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have about a 100 pounds to lose as well. I am pre diabetic too. I am willing to let anyone on here to help encourage me on as well. I sent you a friend request too. Good Luck!!
  • dgoupil66
    dgoupil66 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, just started with this program. My initial goal is 60 pounds. Happy to friend/be friended for support.
  • leesh07
    leesh07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm right around the 100lb loss goal as well! I've been a member on and off for the past couple years and just recently started giving it my all again. I've lost 20 lbs since October but still have some work to do to get healthy and happy! Always here to chat and support :) feel free to add!
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    add me! or i think i added you! lol

i also have 100 lbs to lose! we can do it!!!

:-)
  • ayscrivener
    ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I friend-requested you. I'm 49 pounds into 100+ journey as well! Let's do this together :)
  • AliSR9
    AliSR9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose over 100 - and looking for MFP pals! All the support and encouragment we can give each other is needed! I'll add ya!
  • aliu00
    aliu00 Posts: 61
    Options
    every day is a new day!
  • dliteb440
    dliteb440 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I too have been overweight all my life and I have over 100 pounds to lose...I added you as a friend, let motivate and support each other. :flowerforyou:
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! As you can see by my ticker I've been there for sure. Still about 13lbs to go though!
  • DURACELL8
    DURACELL8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am in the same boat. I have about 150 lbs to lose....feel free to add me!! We can support each other as we go on this journey! :smile:
  • annalopesbella
    Options
    I'd be happy to add you!
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would like to be your friend