113 lbs lost in 18 months - Thank you Mean People!

Options

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I would just like to say ---- good for you! Thanks for sticking up for the "meanies". I started about when you did and lots are gone, for strikes etc. Many of them had good information included in their "meanness". There is too much whining some days, so thanks for balancing it out. I always say there are alot of lurkers out there--I was one of them at first. Sooner or later it's time to come out of the woodwork and help someone else. Congratulations again OP. :drinker:
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    love love love love love this story! you are so awesome!!!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! How inspiring...you look beautiful, so glad all your hard work has payed off and your fitness and health has improved and you're down by such a tremendous amount on the meds! woo. Good luck for the last bit you want to lose. Cheers!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Your dessert recipes are drool worthy. I read your caramel/nutter butter ice cream recipe out loud to hubby yesterday - and we both had a moment!

2sbws3d.jpg
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    0lVyhLy.gif
  • StonesUnturned
    StonesUnturned Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. You're amazing! You might have gotten some advice from people in the forums, but all the effort and the willingness to learn through trial and error was all you. Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Carl-Sagan-Youre-Awesome.gif
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Congrats!

I do enjoy your blogs.
  • wanda9501
    wanda9501 Posts: 114
    Options
    Thanks, I needed this!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's been a fun 18 months I am looking forward to seeing what else I can do :)

Jan trust me I've had a few moments with that dessert Mmmmm good!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! I love seeing stories like this. Well done. You look younger and happier. Yay for you!
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's been a fun 18 months I am looking forward to seeing what else I can do :)

Jan trust me I've had a few moments with that dessert Mmmmm good!

I bet you did. Keep posting them - you inspire people every day and to know that you can still have some fun along the way makes it so awesome!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress Jen!! You look great!!
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options

2sbws3d.jpg

You ate this and lost 118 lbs ??? I think I love you.

What is a Nutter Butter and why have I never had one before?? Do they sell them in Canada?
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You are pretty darn awesome. I like your attitude so much!

(And BTW, you look pretty darn awesome too. You got started for deeper reasons, sure...but fitting into the Sexypants is always a win.)
  • inneedofanap
    inneedofanap Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for sharing, you're my new MFP Idol. :flowerforyou:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

2sbws3d.jpg

You ate this and lost 118 lbs ??? I think I love you.

What is a Nutter Butter and why have I never had one before?? Do they sell them in Canada?

Well I only lost 113 lbs but yes this dessert is my latest adventure in making homemade ice cream. It's Caramel Bourbon Nutter Butter Ice cream with of course some homemade caramel sauce drizzled on top and 1 nutter butter cookie.

Nutter Butters are one of my favorite cookies. Before I started I could eat the whole package of them now I can eat 1 or 2 and be happy. I think they sell them in Canada if not I'm sorry :(
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats on your success.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    You're simply amazing and strong and beautifuls and and I'm so very thankful we're friends!!!♡

2ztjdzk.gif
    6pu3v5.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!