113 lbs lost in 18 months - Thank you Mean People!

Options

Replies

• acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success! I have been able to keep off 70 lbs and dropped half my BF for 18 months (but have hit a major plateau recently) and reading this makes me want to get right back out there and turn it up!

Your story made me smile because I know I've lost weight eating normal foods, but gained a lot of self control and the will power to eat just one cookie, not the whole bag while there's others in my life who believe you have to truly suffer and be hungry to lose it all.

Keep up the great work! Your story is amazing and it definitely brightened my day :)
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's been a fun 18 months I am looking forward to seeing what else I can do :)

Jan trust me I've had a few moments with that dessert Mmmmm good!

Deep breath of satisfaction.

This is what "doing it right" means. It means getting more and more excited about your potential and doing more of the stuff you enjoy instead of just waiting until you can go back to eating bread or whatever.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    What a great way to start my day! Thank you for sharing. Us newbies, and yes I still consider myself a newbie bacause I don't know what the he!! I'm doing most days, appreciate reading about what works.

This is still so confusing to me and so reading these stories and what works is just wonderful.

Congrats lady, you look fantastic!
  • skylarsmom99
    Options
    ^^^^This is sooo TRUE^^^^
  • skylarsmom99
    Options
    I couldn't decide on just one...
    giphy.gif
    52377-Jennifer-Lawrence-I-love-you-g-5FtM.gif
    giphy.gif
    1384021206_10-Awesomely-Bad-Movies-Y.gif
  • MeaghanWilliams
    MeaghanWilliams Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A great read, and a great story!!!! You look amazing and yes, I too am a lurker! Hoping that by reading this post it will inspire me to do the same!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • jrrhodes0913
    jrrhodes0913 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats,
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    YES!! You are awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing job.....of losing the weight and proving it to yourself that you are worth all the hard work!
  • Artionis
    Artionis Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Courtesy of Kool & The Gang:

There's a party goin' on right here
    A celebration to last throughout the years
    So bring your good times and your laughter too
    We gonna celebrate your party with you

:love: :love: :love:

Be proud and happy!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing job, keep up the awesome work!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm with you on the "mean people", thank you, thank you "mean people"!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • WonkaCat
    WonkaCat Posts: 42
    Options
    Awesomesauce. You rock!
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for friending me-it has been a pleasure watching you transform yourself-both inside and out. And I love that you did this without changing who you are-you should be very proud of yourself! Encouragement goes a long way.
  • pinksamos
    pinksamos Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go!! You are kicking butt! And looking great!
  • qtmonica
    qtmonica Posts: 16
    Options
    That was a beautiful message...Iam new to MFP tomorrow will be my 1st 30 days and I read everything and try to take from it what it truly was meant for , TO HELP. Thank you for sharing your story and for the inspiration it gave me
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look great! I admit, I lurked on your page and now I'm even more inspired. Long live the mean people! :drinker:
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    First of all...thank you for being my friend here!

You look amazing and I enjoyed reading your post. I don't read many topics anymore just because I felt that there are some "mean" people out there and I guess you are right. Tough love might be a good idea.

Thank you for posting!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Jen you look absolutely amazing, like a completely different person. You can see the transformation, not only in your weight/body shape but in the confidence you exude in your "after" photo. I bet your family is so proud of you! I'm so glad we are friends on here! You truly are inspirational. And I'm totally going to try making some of your awesome ice cream!!!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Amazing job :bigsmile: Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!