Anybody want to do turbo fire with me???

Options
I want to start the turbo fire but right now i know i am not ready yet for them. BUT if you would like to start with me on Monday January 24, 2011 let me know by replying to this topic or message me. I will let you know again when i start and update you on how things are, and how i do and the good stuff lol. So please i hope i get a nice amount of people who would like to join me =) Thanks, and hey also if you have done it let me know what you thought and again if interested post here or message me.

Replies

• tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    aw i would so love to but dont have the dvds! and im in another country to you!! i think!
    but good luck im sure you will great a great group
  • lilmommy
    Options
    Hey I just started today but we can keep eachother on track =)
  • Turbo_Addict
    Options
    that would be kool! =)
  • reginafloyd
    reginafloyd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday 1/17 and would love to connect through these message boards! Getting myself ready to do the 5 day inferno diet. On a 3 day Shakeology cleanse in preparation for next week.
  • Turbo_Addict
    Options
    hey that is great! yea i gotta start a little late because im still getting my body into a little bit more shape and control because i do not want to hurt myself. lol....so great for u tell me how it goes =)
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am a turbo addict myself!!!! I have been doing TF for a while but then I got an injury so i just started up again!!
  • reginafloyd
    reginafloyd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with TurboFire? I started on the 17th.....did two workouts and got sick from a chest cold. I did week 1 over again the following week and I'm finally hitting it strong and I'm at end of week two. Honestly, I got sick of being sick and just worked out anyway. It actually helped clear my chest congestion up.

This is my first time through so I'm wondering how everyone else is doing, especially if it is your first time through it also.