Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• shanellef05
    shanellef05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have about 33 pounds to go to hit my 199 lb goal. Total I have about 70-75 lbs to go to reach my goal weight. Feel free to add me!!
  • tattooedillini26
    tattooedillini26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies! I'm Courtney, 22, and I have about 55 lbs to lose and I would love to have a good amount gone by my wedding in September!
  • sgobree
    sgobree Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Steph and I'm 23. I have about 40 pounds to lose and want it gone! I have never added any friends before but would love to give and receive some support! Please feel free to add me!
  • ChaiMagic
    ChaiMagic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm working on losing 80 pounds. So far I've lost 2, but I still have a long way to go. I'm 24 years old and sick of looking like a blob.
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have 56lbs to lose so would like to join this :-) I want to lose as much as possible before 20th September this year!

Please add me :-)
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    *BUMP*
  • carmelharris
    Options
    Hey Gals,

I'm 38 and looking to lose 78 lbs by December 2014!! Would love to be a part of this group!! Add at will.... :wink:
  • jbempson
    jbempson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 24, 5'6", wanting to lose 100 lbs by my birthday next May! I can definitely use the accountability! =)
  • murrayj22
    murrayj22 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 45, 5'2" wanting to lose 50 lbs by May 2015, for my son's graduation from HS(and for my general health):. Please add me. I have already added a ton of you from this thread. :flowerforyou:
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    HisStrengthCounselor Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    add me too!:flowerforyou:
  • Mary2814
    Mary2814 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi...I have been on this app for 3 weeks now. I'm looking to lose 50 pounds too. Add me if you want to. I'm here to keep myself motivated, since this is so far the longest diet I have actually stuck with. So hopefully I keep doing it : )
  • ECG1205
    ECG1205 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50 pounds before my 30th birthday in December. I haven't added any friends yet but am great at giving support and would love to receive some too! Hopefully we can help each other :)
  • thyella
    thyella Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 50+ to lose. Started a week ago, well not really started 15 years ago but time I have set up support systems and I'd love you join.
  • allicyn1027
    Options
    My current weight right now is 236 and I am trying to come down to 145. Please feel free to add me!!
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've lost 40+ so far, but still have about 55 to go. I'm self-motivated, have a diary open to friends, and make a great cheerleader :D
  • mystica1125
    Options
    I believe my current right now is 185 but I will be weighing in with the nutritionist today. So I will post my weight today. The end weight I am trying to obtain is 135 and if I achieve that then to 125.
  • tink989
    tink989 Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I have lost 20 lbs since January and just had a week off due to parties and things. But starting Wednesday I need to get my butt back on track. Feel free to add me :)
  • mrsmoulton
    mrsmoulton Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost almost 90 pounds last year and then regained 40. :-( I would like to be at goal by the end of the year and to do that I need to lose 60 pounds. I'm an excellent cheerleader but could use some cheering myself. Please feel free to add me.

Dana
  • Smoofalz
    Smoofalz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm new to this site, and saw this post. I'm also looking to lose 50+ pounds. I'm 23 and have been putting on weight like crazy since high school. Would love to make some new friends with similar goals! Feel free to add me :)

-Samantha
  • andersonh2007
    andersonh2007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5' and have 60lbs to shed. Please feel free to add me if you have posted on this thread. We can encourage each other!