Hello from Anaheim, California!

Options
Well hello there!

I just joined this site today and look forward to starting a new year and working on my weight loss goals. I'd love the friendship and support from anyone on here, so if you have the time, get to know me! :) I promise I'm awesome... just a little fat at the moment. :oP

Happy New Year!!!

Janis

Replies

• OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options
    Well hello there!

I just joined this site today and look forward to starting a new year and working on my weight loss goals. I'd love the friendship and support from anyone on here, so if you have the time, get to know me! :) I promise I'm awesome... just a little fat at the moment. :oP

Happy New Year!!!

Janis
  • jilly30
    jilly30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Nice to meet you :happy: I just joined today too! I think this site may be quite the benifit.
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome...you will find the website very helpful and the people are very supportive.:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome to the site. You can make lots of friends here. We are all on a journey to achieve similiar things. We are glad to have you.

Ask questions and let us know if you need help.
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options
    It's so nice to meet you all, and thank you for the support! :o) I'm looking forward to getting healthy... Should you guys need anything, let me know too!!! :)

Happy Dieting! :oP
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Hi there, and welcome!! Mgutzwiller told me that she found a new friend... and I was wondering if you could use another? I have over 100 lbs to lose my self...and I sure could use a friend to keep me motivated! :flowerforyou:

I read your profile.. and beleive me... I know exactly what you are talking about!!

I wish you the best hon...and if you ever need someone to lean on... to motivate you... or just need someone to complain to... I am here!

One step at a time!

:heart: Melissa
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. We are happy to have you here and we are all here to help you every step of the way.
    Best of luck to you on your lifestyle change.:flowerforyou: