From last summer to today (what a difference w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you are beautiful. Congrats :)
  • cybernet00
    cybernet00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT to have my chin back! You look amazing. Great job!
  • Jannalicious
    Jannalicious Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation...both inside and out. Congratulations!!
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INSPIRATION!! YOU ROCK!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and I am so glad you are in such a better place, in a loving relationship. You deserve only the best!
    Thank you for posting this .....inspirational.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Looking great. Amazing transformation!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your story! I am so happy that you are in a healthier place in life in general! Good on you for seeing through the darkness! :flowerforyou:
  • mi2mina
    mi2mina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    wow god bless you! You are every reason to live ....congratulations you are truely and inspiration.....and healthy...
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Great job. I'm so glad that you have found your health and happiness!
  • caroljup
    caroljup Posts: 3
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!, NEVER LOOK DOWN ON YOURSELF EVER!!! AGAIN, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND TAKING THE EFFORT IN LIVING HEALTHY PAID OFF!!!, CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE!!!!
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wow! You went through what sounds like a valley of despair and came out alive and vibrant on the other side! You did great! Thank you for sharing; you might inspire someone out there not to give up on life or on themselves. Thank you!
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yup, you definitely ARE a BADASS!
    Congratulations on all fronts!
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    It is absolutely AMAZING how starting to take care of one's physical self has such an impact on one's emotional health. I hope you are so proud of yourself for kicking *kitten* because YOU ARE an inspiration to the thousands of people going through the same as you are!
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was really touched by your story - what an amazing transformation. All the best x
  • Elvirka_xoxo
    Elvirka_xoxo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Way to go!
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! You have accomplished much and will be the inspiration for many. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome:happy:
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You deserve to be happy and alive inside and out. Keep up to great work and know that you are somebody. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    wow thank you all so very much for all the wonderful comments and friend requests! I'm overwhelmed in a good way!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!