How do I determine calories burned during exercise??

Options
I am looking for some help and can't really seem to find an accurate answer. I just recently finished doing the 21 day fix and I want to continue doing it but by logging my calories here, because i love My Fitness Pal, and doing the exercises of the 21 day fix to continue toward my goal. The only thing is I am not sure how to log these exercises or how to tell how many calories i am burning by doing them. Anyone have any idea or suggestions?? Thank you in advance!

Replies

• becky4m
    becky4m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The two things I have found to be most important on my journey are a heart rate monitor and a food scale. I use the Polar FT4. I know it is not to the T, per say. But I have been super successful with the two. SW:265 CW:155 :happy:

eta: I just create my own exercises on here and then put in what I did, how long and total calories burned.
  • jenny62499
    jenny62499 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am guessing I am going to need to purchase something to help me with this, which i was trying to avoid ha! But i do want to be logging more accuratly than guessing and then ruining my progress so I just may have to!! Thank you for the advice! :smile: