133 lbs down, 11 lbs to go...

Options

Replies

• SweetMaryAngel
    Options
    Truly amazing work! seeing this post inspired me to do my workout today :) you'll get those last couple of pounds down soon enough!
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Bearded_Slakoth Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and congratulations, but to be perfectly honest, you were a handsome man even when you were heavy.

Lol thanks I guess :-P
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Hottie!:love:
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options
    Great job!! You look AWESOME!!

ETA: Nice beard too :D

Haha thanks.

Thank you all. I just want my story to show that anything is possible. If I can do it, anyone can. Just have to WANT to do it.
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Dude, you rock and are an inspiration to me and others. Thank you! I keep coming across these stories and they make me even more determined. I just started at around 390 and need all the inspiration I can get.
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options
    Hottie!:love:

*blushing*
  • Ladytigerr1980
    Ladytigerr1980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is awsome!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :drinker:
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • HellYesHaley
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations. You are so close to your goal!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspirational. You look fan-tas-tic!-!
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options
    Appreciate it. I figured 170 would be good but I still have fat and want to thin myself out more. So I think around 160 is a good weight and then go from there.
  • Kazzam33
    Kazzam33 Posts: 210
    Options
    You look sensational! Great work. You should be (& probably are ) very proud of yourself. Well done! :drinker:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options
    You look sensational! Great work. You should be (& probably are ) very proud of yourself. Well done! :drinker:

Very much so. The doctor told me I pretty much lost a teenager off me haha. Made me laugh.
  • Kazzam33
    Kazzam33 Posts: 210
    Options

Very much so. The doctor told me I pretty much lost a teenager off me haha. Made me laugh.

OMG! That's so true though. I must have lost a toddler by that logic then. Can wait for my toddler to grow into a teen as well! Haha!

Anyways you look awesome. Total hottie!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Options

OMG! That's so true though. I must have lost a toddler by that logic then. Can wait for my toddler to grow into a teen as well! Haha!

Anyways you look awesome. Total hottie!

Haha true that. And right back at ya.
  • bloodofareptile
    bloodofareptile Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!