1 Year Fitness Anniversary

Options
Fujiberry
Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
Today officially marks the first anniversary of fitness journey.
I'm so happy!
AHHHHHHHH Exactly one year! It was a life-changing experience. I was comfortable in my body before, but I actually have confidence now, whoa.

Blood, sweat, tears, protein farts, pulled muscle and injuries, STRESS, food overload, and bloated tummies. <3

I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone. :' D

Progress!

k4xmcj.jpg
2j0gzfk.jpg
tumblr_n6cq0tCTjw1tucmydo1_500.jpg

Replies

• mucirl
    mucirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done You Look Great . Staying motivated for 1 year is a great achievement( btw I wouldn't mind having you before body :laugh: ))
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    i'm so proud of you <3 And I'm lucky to call you my friend. all your amazing accomplishments.
  • californiabella
    Options
    dat butt doe! this is why, this is why, this is why we squat. :laugh: You rock girl, so proud to call you my friend! :heart:
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    i'm so proud of you <3 And I'm lucky to call you my friend. all your amazing accomplishments.

Awww, thank you so much! I hope I can support you to reach your goal as well! : )
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    dat butt doe! this is why, this is why, this is why we squat. :laugh: You rock girl, so proud to call you my friend! :heart:
    Haha, it's slowly gaining some size!
    Lol. That butt pic has some angle magic going on, it doesn't look like that in real life. I wish! Haha. :)
    And thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to support and motivate you to reach your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    ; u ;
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    One year!? Noyce!!!
  • kguerriere
    kguerriere Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congratulations!!!
  • cottonta1l
    cottonta1l Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing <3 nice work :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Looking yumtastic.
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    One year!? Noyce!!!

Haha, thank you! : D
    I screwed around the first 3 months since I had no idea what I was doing (I didn't realize that there were free programs available online. Lol.), but once I got going, it was great!
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Your back looks amazing Fuji. Lifting really delivers great results!
  • reeyonce
    reeyonce Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    oh my god...you look AMAZING!
    please tell me what workouts you do?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    One year!? Noyce!!!

Haha, thank you! : D
    I screwed around the first 3 months since I had no idea what I was doing (I didn't realize that there were free programs available online. Lol.), but once I got going, it was great!
    I did almost the exact same thing. I started in September with no diet, half reps galore and terrible form. I rebooted in December and started all my lifts from scratch and started using myfitnesspal. I wasted my possible newbie gains!! I now consider Dec to be my actual starting date, the rest was a warm up.
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow, just amazing!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow, stunning.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous and so fit. Great work!
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you can definitely see the effort!! :smile: I also am envious of your "before" body :flowerforyou:
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely stunning!!! Amazing job and keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!