• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Cold and diet != coffee

Coffee = hot and black
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Coffee every day, all day!! black with no cream or sugar.... Only do cold coffee once in a great while... They are delicious!!!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    While I do drink black coffee, my first cup of the day needs milk. As for iced coffee, I just add a splash of low fat milk and a packet of Splenda (because, although I can't stand sweet hot coffee, i like iced coffee a little sweeter). Comes to 20-30 calories.
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    For iced coffee I freeze skimmed milk in an ice cube tray, then I make a normal black coffee, and as it is cooling and the frozen milk.

Tastes nice with regular coffee, but for a treat I use some flavoured coffee. All the taste of a syrup, but none of the extra calories
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I need my coffee hit and with Splenda. Gave up creamer a long time ago and really haven't missed it. Not a fan of iced coffee.
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I allow myself one cup of coffee with 2 T of flavored creamer... its well worth the 70 calories to start my day :)
  • ferasaldarmi
    ferasaldarmi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Espresso or ristretto all day long. I hate sweetended coffee with a milky creamy stuff in it. As for cold coffee, I had it once, didn't like it.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Ask your local Starbucks if they can do a Double Shot Over Ice for you. It's not on the menu anymore, but my local store still has it programmed into their cash register so they'll make them (one of the baristas actually suggested it to me - I'd never heard of it). 3/4/5 shots of espresso (S/M/L) over ice with milk and syrup of your choice. I get mine with 2% milk and sugar-free cinnamon dolce. Otherwise I just get an iced Americano with Sweet & Low and a splash of half & half.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Strong black hot coffee for me. Also McDonald's iced coffee made with milk and sugar free vanilla syrup. Yummy
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    The coffee shop I frequent does cold brew coffee with coffee ice cubes. It is amazing.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    The coffee shop I frequent does cold brew coffee with coffee ice cubes. It is amazing.

OMG why have I never thought of coffee ice cubes!!!!
  • LifterDave
    LifterDave Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Strong, hot black coffee in the morning. Iced sweetened coffee is great during the day. At night, I like a cup of coffee with a shot of milk, a shot and a half of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and a tea spoon of dark brown sugar.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

OMG why have I never thought of coffee ice cubes!!!!

soooo good, I tell ya!