Manther or DILF?

Replies

• rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Hey, either is fine with me.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    I can feel my offended rage building up with all you women thinking of us men as nothing but sex objects. WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YOU KNOW!!!!

:laugh:

Wait Men have FEELINGS?! Since WHEN?! Only thing I thought you felt was your own package and tits :wink: :laugh:

OMG...I almost spit out my jelly beans.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    So then would that be a Mare: Man Bear?
    just bears, it's a gay thing lol
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Who cares what we call you as long as you're wearing kilts or leopard print mankinis/boxers.......... Go ahead and get them on, I'll wait ;)

If you're wearng a kilt, you're not supposed to wear boxers.
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Surely DILF is an opinion of a third party based on their preferences, and Manther is a definition based on your own actions?

I'm pretty sure I'd prefer to be a DILF. At least I qualify for the D part of that one.

This is how i see it. It's science.

c93umxh
  • cobysev
    cobysev Posts: 24 Member
    Well I'm not a DILF because I'm not a dad yet... and Manther just sounds silly. Do I get an option C?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Well I'm not a DILF because I'm not a dad yet... and Manther just sounds silly. Do I get an option C?

I've been contemplating this myself and I think I've settled on WILF (Wife/Woman I'd like to Fuuu)

You married? Hilf maybe?
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member

You have a beard - feel free to make your own rules.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

Ohhhhh, I think I can like this one. :happy:
  • Who cares what we call you as long as you're wearing kilts or leopard print mankinis/boxers.......... Go ahead and get them on, I'll wait ;)

LOL right on, give us a growl while you're at it guys!
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member

Ohhhhh, I think I can like this one. :happy:

In for beard based legislative powers.
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Maybe one day women will refer to me as a DILF... but I would have to be attractive for that... gotta get in shape first...Manther would only apply to me if I were single...and at least 5 years older.
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    As MILF is often used by straight men, DILF would probably also be used by gay men. And Manther, like Cougar, isn't a compliment. Lesbians don't tend to refer to older women they're into in a mothering way, and straight women only tend to call guys 'daddy' when the man wants it.

421418_o.gif
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Either is fine by me.

This sort I gender equality is so refreshing!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    As MILF is often used by straight men, DILF would probably also be used by gay men. And Manther, like Cougar, isn't a compliment. Lesbians don't tend to refer to older women they're into in a mothering way, and straight women only tend to call guys 'daddy' when the man wants it.

421418_o.gif

I've personally never heard a gay man use the word DILF, MILF, cougar, or manther. I'm sure some do, but they tend to have a much cooler vocabulary to choose from.

The whole woman calling her guy "daddy" thing completely grosses me out. I don't understand what's so sexy about that, and I'd go as far as to say that any man requesting to be called "daddy" in bed is a total creep.
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member

I've personally never heard a gay man use the word DILF, MILF, cougar, or manther. I'm sure some do, but they tend to have a much cooler vocabulary to choose from.

The whole woman calling her guy "daddy" thing completely grosses me out. I don't understand what's so sexy about that, and I'd go as far as to say that any man requesting to be called "daddy" in bed is a total creep.

Fair play about gay men, I just wanted to point out that the MILF/DILF thing would still be a conversation between men rather than involve (many) women. 'Bear' is a nicer term than DILF, for example :).

The guy requesting to be called daddy by a stranger they met at a bar could be a total creep, but I reckon sometimes it's something they're used to calling their wife (as in they call their wife 'mommy'). It might just be something that people get used to when they have kids.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    At the risk of sounding like a terrible sexist, I don't like dating men with children.

They really seem to weigh him down and take up all his time and money.

Manther all the way, in fact, considering my boyfriend is 46, I might actually be dating a Manther now.

:smooched:
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I agree, how can you not think of your father or mother when your calling someone daddy, papi or mami.

The original post i like Dilf, never heard of manther before.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    The guy requesting to be called daddy by a stranger they met at a bar could be a total creep, but I reckon sometimes it's something they're used to calling their wife (as in they call their wife 'mommy'). It might just be something that people get used to when they have kids.

That's weird all around. :noway: :huh: