NewBie..........

Options
So today was my first day on my diet and also on this website. So my weight has been up and down since high school. But anyways my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 9 years. So i finally broke down and went to the OB to see why i have not been getting pregnant. Well the process is still going on but she had told me that i needed to get down to 135 pounds. What...??? lol I dont even know when i was ever 135 pounds. But anyways since we are having this situation and on top of wanting to lose this weight anyways.... This brought me here today. :-) Oh and plus my family is not known to live over 60 years old. So this too worries me and gives me a little motivation. But im going to try my best to keep going to this darn gym!! And try try not to over eat and stay away from junk food. Oh yeah i actually bought some frozen yogurt the other day. Its by Kemps, but anyways it was raspberry yogurt with white chocolate chips. It was 160 calories per serving, which the container was 1 serving. But it was sooo sooo good. lol It did have alot of carbs, which all yogurt does. But i figured i would inform someone who cares.....lol But anyways....sorry i tend to ramble on....lol Wish me luck!! And good luck to everyone else......:bigsmile:

Replies

• smilestb99
    Options
    Good luck! You will find many people on this site to motivate you.:flowerforyou:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to this site! It's a great place to start. I was never into counting calories and failed diets all the time. Doing this is a lifestyle change and I'm really excited about it. I've lost 9lbs in 9 days, which is probably water weight but I am excited about it. I have 3 children and I was 150lbs when I had my first son. Several of my friends are overweight but they are 230+.