100 Pounds Down Today! Celebratory Post! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look awesome girl!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Awesome.jpg
  • salgal33
    salgal33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    really fantastic!
  • kisstheheavens
    kisstheheavens Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! that is determination! great job!!!:happy:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,257 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and you already look "healthy" ! 100 lbs is a huge achievement.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • alyssamarieferrera
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I am just at the beginning of my weight loss journey, and this is just the kind of inspiration I needed. I would also like to know the app you used and the diet and exercise plan you are following.
  • hungergames2015
    Options
    Those pictures tell the whole story! They are so honest and inspiring. Before I joined I had lost 20 on my own and been stuck for over a year. Nothing was happening. I joined MFP and have been on 3 weeks and lost 10 pounds. Seeing the kind of results you have gives me a LOT of hope! Congrats on your success. You should be so proud. I don't know if I'll ever run a 5k, but I sure hope I can have the kind of confidence to take those pics one day. :drinker:
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    stunning stunning stunning!!! thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Wow, you know you have made progress when your before shot looks like a completely different person. Honestly would not have known that was you had I not been told.
  • algate1
    algate1 Posts: 2
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You rock!! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those face pics look like 2 different people! Excellence!
  • rsoice
    rsoice Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Rock on!!
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Great job! Did you really do that in under a year? WOW!
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Fabulous - great achievement! Congratulations!
  • nettacando
    Options
    Hi Mallierose91,
    The pics were fantastic & very inspirational :bigsmile: Congratulations,:drinker:
    I know it was a journey to be persistent in order to accomplish such great strides in a years time. I hope I can be as successful as U. I'm 240 lbs & want to get to 160 lbs.

You look so young, How old are you? I think age has a lot to do w/a persons progress. I'm 60 as of May 15th. So I'm trying to resist the salty snacks & process foods & do more veggies & fruit.

Share your secrets, when U get a chance, on your eating habits & exercise regime. Right now I just walk & building up my cardio & some stamina.

Keep on keeping on :flowerforyou:
    Wannetta
  • JenVii
    JenVii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work :)
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look amazing!
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!!! You all have made it worth posting and I feel much better! I love the mfp community and how supportive everyone is! I will try to answer everyone who asked a question in a few :) Also, anyone can add me and don't feel like you can't shoot me a message!
  • Icoza87
    Icoza87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are hugely motivating to me as our stats are almost identical. Fantastic job. You are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!