Sick and tired of being sick and tired....

Options
Hi there, my name is Bryan I'm currently living in Pittsburgh PA. I've decided just as seasons change---I need to change and change now. I've found myself over the past few years just ignoring healthy eating all together and have decided to make a change. I'm hopeful that I will be able to stick with my current plan, however we all know it isn't easy or come on would we even be on here? I've started out setting a goal of getting to the gym at least 3 times a week as of now, however once I get into better shape maybe bump it to 5 times a week. I find it difficult to say no sometimes to certain foods but the fact that along with many of you I sit in an office all day watching the clock. Anyways, I hope to be able to provide whatever input in I can to my fellow peoples on here but I also look forward to creating new friendships as well.

Take care,
Blessings

Replies

• Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bryan, I wish you the best of luck on your journey!!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bryan! This is a great site..you'll get tons of support :)
  • LindaReInDE
    LindaReInDE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here, Bryan! It helps to do it with others and not alone, so I think this website is awesome!! I'm part of a team doing an ultimate challenge, and I'm finding the challenge fun for a change, but that's because I'm not doing it alone this time! I'm so much more hopeful that this is going to be it... I'm going to finally lose this weight and keep it off. We can do it!!! Keep on keeping on!! :)
  • islandgirljane
    islandgirljane Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was going to wish you good luck, but what's the point...No luck involved here just pure dedication. See it :believe it: ...Do it!! :happy:
  • bryanbolick
    bryanbolick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words! I feel like I owe it to myself, and my family and friends. I hope my eagerness, drive, and determination are contagious and likewise back from you all.
  • smilestb99
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gibuckeye
    Options
    I am in the same boat....good luck to you...and oh yeah...LET'S GO STEELERS! LOL :happy:
  • bryanbolick
    bryanbolick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat....good luck to you...and oh yeah...LET'S GO STEELERS! LOL :happy:

Don't forget the Penguins...they need it :noway:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options

Don't forget the Penguins...they need it :noway:

I HAVE to say it just to give them a fair shot.. GO PIRATES!!!! They deserve some love too even if they are awful
  • JLeeAlton
    JLeeAlton Posts: 311
    Options
    Yay! Welcome! GO STEELERS!

Adding you just because your from Pittsburgh!