Where Will You Be In 3 Months' Time?

Options
13»

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    In 3 months I'll be in the 130's and wearing a size 6 pants. I'm already at goal (which wasn't a weight, it was a pants size - 8). I've decided to see what I look like as a size 6 gal. If it's maintainable, I'll stick with it and go into maintenance... but either way, 3 months from now I'll be in maintenance. Oh - and about 1 month out from the fall color 5K in DC.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    September 24th
    I will have met my first goal of 30 lbs. 18 so far!
    I will start my next goal of 15 more!
  • Alesha_16
    Alesha_16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In 3 months time I will reach my goal weight. I will be in maintenance enjoying food, enjoying my body, enjoying exercise and life! I don't know how life will be exactly in 3 months but if we all keep positive, focused and dedicated it will change for the better for all of us! :happy:
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    In 3 months, I'll be figuring out maintaining, rather than figuring out losing, I'll be buying a new winter coat that covers my butt and legs and I'll be making the most of the last few weeks of decent weather to exercise outside before joining my local Y and working out there instead.
  • hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hopefully hitting Onederland!!! I haven't seen in over 20 years.....
    Running the whole 5k....no walking
    No more plus size stores :)
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The weight loss has been somewhat slow for me but I am feeling confident that in three months, I will have lost another ten pounds. Good question, OP! Sometimes in the daily grind of this journey, it's hard to visualize the long-term. I really had to think about where I see myself in September. Yes, I will be ten more pounds down.