100 Pounds Down Today! Celebratory Post! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look terrific. I bet you feel great, too. What an inspiration! Congrats!!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and I bet you feel it :wink: Thanks for sharing, it is so motivating :flowerforyou:
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look amazing girl, congrats on all your hard work.. Such a pretty girl!!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    AMAZING success! FR on its way..
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! I am also 5'7" and started at 274! It is awesome to see someone who started out close to my stats!! What kind of diet/exercise plan have you been following? I am down 25 lbs so far and need to shake up my routine!

I don't really have a diet plan. I just count calories, try to eat "clean" and healthy, and exercising. I was going to the gym 5 days a week, 2 hours at a time when I first began in August but had to stop in January. I ended up doing 30 Day Shred for a month and then picked up with running in April. As of right now that is my main form of exercise. I run 3 miles a day, 4 or 5 days a week. :)
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    do yourself a huge favor and start weight training now.....you will thank yourself later ;-)

I was actually thinking about starting early. For some reason weight training terrifies me as cardio is my "comfort" zone and what I love. I am not sure I will even know where to begin!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Great job! So amazing :3

What app is that in the first pic?

MapMyFitness is the app. I have it synced to my TomTom Multisports Watch and hrm. Once I upload it to MapMyFitness, it uploads it to MFP. :)
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    wow, you don't look like the same person. congratulations, an inspiration for me...dare i take a pic of my before belly shots???? love you with your hair back btw

Definitely do! There have been so many times I did not think I was seeing any progress and would compare! It shows progress and also gives motivation to keep going!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You are glowing and radiant!! Congrats.
  • mrbyte
    mrbyte Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great job! :) looking great!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Awesome.jpg

Absolutely love this!!!! <3 Thank you!!!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Wow, you know you have made progress when your before shot looks like a completely different person. Honestly would not have known that was you had I not been told.

That is great to hear! Makes the work worth it! Thank you! :)
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Like a whole new person!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    How did you do it?

Healthy eating, calorie counting, dedication, and exercise! :)
  • RosanaRosanaDana
    RosanaRosanaDana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! What an inspiration. May you never change.
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Wow! Those face pics look like 2 different people! Excellence!

Definitely what I was aiming for! haha Thank you! Makes the work worth it and keeps me motivated!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    that is amazing, hoping and praying that one day I can post the same!!
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Radiant, absolutely radiant! Way to go on your progress.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!