100 Pounds Down Today! Celebratory Post! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Great job on getting after those goals.
  • Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job! Makes me want to stick with it. Thanks for sharing!!
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Mallierose91,
    The pics were fantastic & very inspirational :bigsmile: Congratulations,:drinker:
    I know it was a journey to be persistent in order to accomplish such great strides in a years time. I hope I can be as successful as U. I'm 240 lbs & want to get to 160 lbs.

You look so young, How old are you? I think age has a lot to do w/a persons progress. I'm 60 as of May 15th. So I'm trying to resist the salty snacks & process foods & do more veggies & fruit.

Share your secrets, when U get a chance, on your eating habits & exercise regime. Right now I just walk & building up my cardio & some stamina.

Keep on keeping on :flowerforyou:
    Wannetta

Thank you! I am 22 years young :) I also agree age can influence a persons progress. I really have no secrets. I just stay within my calorie deficit, eat as healthy as possible, and exercise. I do not really even have a specific exercise. I just do what I love and want. As of right now, I run 3 miles a day, 4 or 5 days a week. That is mainly because I am wanting to do a 5K so I am working up my distance and working on my time.
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and you look fantastic!:smile:
  • HatOrBoa
    HatOrBoa Posts: 20
    Options
    You are amazing! Good job, mama!
  • smujambo
    smujambo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What a difference!
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job! You do not look at all like the same person. Not that you looked bad before, but you look amazing! Congratulations!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    In one word: HOT
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Amazing work! You are gorgeous! Your little guy is precious.

Thank you very much! He is the star ahaha :D
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    In one word: HOT

Well thank you! :D
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic job! You do not look at all like the same person. Not that you looked bad before, but you look amazing! Congratulations!

Thank you! I do not want to look like the same person ;) Motivation to keep going!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Great job! 100 lbs is no joke! Outstanding!
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! What an amazing transformation. Hard work and determination paying off. You look amazing. Thank you for sharing the pics. It helps to inspire the rest of us.
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! What an amazing transformation. Hard work and determination paying off. You look amazing. Thank you for sharing the pics. It helps to inspire the rest of us.

Thank you MaryGrace! You have been there through most of it :)
  • Semarshman
    Semarshman Posts: 19
    Options
    I agree, your story is very inspiring! Congratulations on your success. I am trying to lose about 50 lbs and find that a hugely daunting task! 100lbs is absolutely amazing. You look fantastic.
  • rkalin779
    rkalin779 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fab-o-lous!!! :smile:
  • cubbyblu83
    Options
    Way To Go!

The hard work has paid off, you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!