Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• sheenadbrown
    Options
    Hello
    My name is Rasheena. I am 350 pounds and 5'10". My grandfather had me in tears because he is so worried about my health and weight. I don't know how to lose it. I have tried different things, but I never see results and now I have stopped trying as hard. I have Zumba and I do enjoy it, but I always stop and I don't know why. I'm sure I'm not the only one with these issues. I would like to lose 100 pounds and be back to 250 again. From there, I would like to go down another 30 pounds , 100 pounds is my first goal. I really need help and definitely from people who have been where I am. PLEASE HELP.

Rasheena
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    If I have missed anyone, Please send me an add request :bigsmile:

And add eachother!!! you guys are doing awesome!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • NettaB25
    NettaB25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I registered for MFP over a year ago and FELL completely off the train :laugh: Now I am back at it & more determined than EVER! . I need to lose over 100lbs to get to my goal weight so I need all the support I can get.
  • jessfco
    jessfco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm 32 years old in NJ. Down 42lbs with about 20-25 still to go!
  • jessfco
    Options
    i'm here if you need to chat! you can do It!!!!
  • awak3ned
    awak3ned Posts: 64
    Options
    I have a total of 100lbs to lose so I have about 50 more to go add me! :)
  • jessfco
    Options
    Hello, if you want to add me as a friend you can. I find doing fun things helps. I recently began running but you can start with little things, Jog down the street 3 houses and back, or squat while you vacuum. evey little bit counts. Don't forget a cheat meal once in a while! I'd love to watch you get to your goal!
  • jent1007
    jent1007 Posts: 12
    Options
    HI
    I love this thread. I am 42 and I need to lose over 70lbs. I just started a few weeks ago so not much lost so far. I need all the motivation I can get.
    You can do this.
  • PhysicalGraffiti
    PhysicalGraffiti Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, 5'5ish, & started out with just under 60lbs to lose. So far I've lost 28lbs, but I'm at a plateau that needs to be broken. I'm looking for friends who won't mind me ranting about my frustrations and in return I'll do the same for you :flowerforyou: Looking for friends who won't sugar coat their opinions when I'm obviously slacking and not doing what I need to do (My husband does that enough..lol)
  • tawnydale
    tawnydale Posts: 34
    Options
    Let's do this! Anyone who wants to...add me! tawnydale
  • butterrum13
    butterrum13 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Me! 31 with 27 to lose to hit goal #1, and another 25 after that for #2!
  • Tilim
    Tilim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Me too! 27 and I would like to lose close to 90 pounds.
  • stylelush646
    stylelush646 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with approx 75lbs to lose. I lost 46lbs in the last year (actually took 3 months to lose it) but life happens and I just need supportive women or men that are on the same journey. Feel free to add me.
  • rayleeann91
    rayleeann91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. Its really hard when I was in high school I lost 60 lbs but I got with my husband is 2007 gained about 30 then got preggo in 2008 had her in 2009 never lost that weight got preggo in 2012 never lost the weight im 235 ugh. its going to be a long journey but im working on it I haven't had a soda in a week!
  • AMW47
    AMW47 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love support! I'm 30 and have 47 pounds to lose to get to my first goal weight and then I want to lose an additional 15. I don't know why I break it down like that....for some reason saying that I want to lose 62 pounds is too daunting for me? ;)

I'm really good at sticking to my exercise program....my problem is with my diet.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • loving_london
    loving_london Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and I have a lot of weight to lose to get to my former super skinny self. I've done it before and I know I'll do it again.

I'm here to support anyone. Feel free to add me.
  • ilovebacon33
    ilovebacon33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site, and I am really excited to get started! I am 42 years old, and I want to lose between 50 to 65 lbs. It would be great to have some support.
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 something and could always use more friends to cheer each other on :) I want to lose around 40lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • MissNikkiMichelle
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose and I need all the friends and support I could get! I've struggled with weight my whole life and I've been thin before in the past...TWICE...and to go from my goal weight to overweight two times is so depressing. I'd love to chat with anyone and hopefully we can support each other in the process. Can't wait to be in one-der-land again!!!! :)
  • cad976
    cad976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 44 and have 60 lbs to lose. My goal is to get healthy and if weight loss comes along with that, then I will be happy.

I figure 60 lbs is an attainable goal, but I definitely need some support to help keep me motivated. I find myself slipping with the workouts lately, which then translates into my eating more calories than I should.

I love food, so portion control has been an issue for me. When I was younger I was always very thin. I put on some weight after marriage (quit smoking, comfort, blah, blah, blah) and then the majority of my weight came on after I had my thyroid removed 11 years ago. I am a Thyroid cancer survivor, but I am that, a survivor. It does make weight loss a little difficult, but is what it is.

Not sure how this all works, as I have never posted before, but I think having other's to help me on my journey and for me to help other's on there's, is a perfect idea :smile: