100 Pounds Down Today! Celebratory Post! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Awesome and so inspiring! I'm also 5'7" and need to lose 100 lbs. It's great to see before and after pics. I took my before pics this morning. I cried when I saw them but I know someday I will post those pics and celebrate my journey. Great job again and thanks for sharing!! :smile:
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Another 5'7" woman here with 100 pounds to lose, looking at your fantastic success story and feeling inspired!

10 months? I can see that from here!

All the best to you and have fun at the 5k! :flowerforyou:
  • AmbWalk64
    AmbWalk64 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look great!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you are awesome!!! Your dedication and hard work shows!
    do yourself a huge favor and start weight training now.....you will thank yourself later ;-)

I was actually thinking about starting early. For some reason weight training terrifies me as cardio is my "comfort" zone and what I love. I am not sure I will even know where to begin!

I agree - don't wait to start lifting, just add it in now! I wish I would have started sooner! There are lots of great beginner programs that have great explanations/pics and online videos to help you - if you work out at a gym, a trainer or someone can also help you with form and figure out how things work. Nia Shanks or the New Rules of Lifting books are a great place to start - I started with the New Rules of Lifting for Women and found their facebook community (2 groups there, both great) - lots of awesome, heavy lifting women with tons of motivational stories and support and advice!

I was doing only cardio for a long time and then plateaued. Lifting only 2-3 times a week and doing cardio on my off days, did way more for body composition and my booty than cardio ever did!!!! We are stronger then we think we are :happy:

Add me if you have any questions :bigsmile: You rock, chica!!!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome. So inspiring. Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    SW: 267 pounds
    CW: 166.8 pounds
    GW: 150 pounds
    Started with BMI of 41-42 (Obese Class 2) and am now at a BMI of 26.2 (Overweight but only 7.8 pounds from being a healthy BMI)

My stats almost exactly! I'm so glad to see the progress you've made, and know that my own is just around the corner.
  • AlyssamR6712
    AlyssamR6712 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!!
  • marypatf
    marypatf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! All that hard work has paid off be proud of yourself!!!:flowerforyou:
  • loving_london
    loving_london Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job.
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I have over 100lbs to lose, so this is very inspirational :D
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Grats!
  • JaneyB311
    JaneyB311 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic and you look truly amazing. You are so pretty too. Good luck with the last few pounds, I can't wait to be so close!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help looking at your profile and I love the reason you were motivated to change. Success through hard work is so sweet. You look wonderful and should be so proud. Losing weight, running, completing college and a young mom - and doing it all well. You are a renaissance woman for the millennium generation.
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Super work, well done!
  • anniehotchkiss
    Options
    Just started my journey and you are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing! Annie
  • Inanna1962
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations!!!
  • pleasantridge521
    Options
    That is inspirational. My starting point was close to yours, although I am old enough to be your mother. This gives me hope!:smile:
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm always amazed at how much people's face changes during weight loss. Very pretty and great job on the transformation!
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    well done fantastic xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!