Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have about 110 lbs left to lose - add me! I am 30 with 2 small kids and I just wanna be able to be more active with them - and be totally hotter for my husband, who doesn't care what I look like LOL.
  • Yarasil
    Yarasil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a reunion to attend in May of next year. Have lost 24 pounds with another 60 to go.

Feel free to add me.
  • upmommyof5
    upmommyof5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have about 50-60 pound to lose yet!! Feel free to add me!! The support is wonderful!!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 82lbs and I would like to lose another 72lbs or so. I would like to have some muscle definition so I might end up weighing more than my goal weight. I am on here everyday so if you want to add me, feel free.
  • SantanaHice
    SantanaHice Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 28 years old. I've lost 28 pounds so far and have 57 more to go to get to my goal weight that I'd like to hit around spring of 2015. Feel free to add me, I don't have many active friends on here so some motivation and accountability would be great! :)
  • Yellowbelly84
    Yellowbelly84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm hoping to lose 55lbs. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • katcol89
    katcol89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Iowa,
    I am from Iowa but live in TN now. Between 1997-2000, I lost 75 pounds. A much needed weight loss because I am only 5'4". I moved to TN and 7 years later I gained it all back and then some. I got serious last summer, July 2013 and documented all my food into MFP. By Feb. I had lost 25 lbs. I wasn't using MFP anymore but was maintaining my weight and this was without exercising (bad hip). In May, I gained 3 pounds. It was time to get back on track.
    Like you, I want to have another 30 lbs off by May 2015. I have come to realize that years of yo-yo dieting and fads are not the answer. It has to be a lifestyle change. Losing weight is 90% diet (the foods and quantities of what you eat) and 10% exercise.
    The weight is coming off slowly and it looks like you are willing to do the same,wonderful, take it slow. I have not felt deprived of anything and now, almost a year later, I make much better decisions. A kiddie-cup of TCBY vs the waffle cone; order one dessert and share it; a salad with nearly every meal. I drank my glass of red wine with a half of bag of microwaved light popcorn almost every night. I saved calories for it because it was my comfort snack.
    I am 46 years old. I injured my hip 4 years ago during a 5k and did not seek treatment until I had done irreparable damage to it. I can no longer run but I have discovered this summer that biking does not aggravate it and I get a lot more calorie burn for the time.
    Another 30lbs will put me at 160; Still over weight for my height but I no longer feel the need to compete with the "skinny" ladies and try to focus on the health benefits so I can enjoy my life and my grandchildren.
    To you Iowa, I wish you the best of luck. I am here to encourage you if you want it and to any one else that reads this.
    No gimmicks, no diet pills, no special packaged foods. (They are tempting but this has worked.)
    Healthy eating and enjoying life. KC
  • bhallyktkt
    bhallyktkt Posts: 14
    Options
    And me!
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! I still have 55 lbs more to lose. So I'll be here to support you! Request sent :smile:
  • swebb4481
    swebb4481 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Would love to have some friends that can help keep me motivated as well. Been trying to do this on my own for 2 months now and have lost 12 pounds and 15 total inches. I don't want to stop the momentum but as you all know there are times we need someone to kick us in the rear. So add me up if you'd like. I'll help you and you help me!
  • MiaW1234
    MiaW1234 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 60 pounds as well. So add me too.
  • ksgarcia23
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I'm Kate. I'm 24 and I'm wanting to lose 68 more pounds. I've lost 18 so far since starting MFP about 2 months ago. Please feel free to add me.
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! :heart:

You guys are doing AWESOME!!! :bigsmile:
  • megtowne
    megtowne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm back here for the 3rd (or is it 4th?) time trying to get back on track. I'm 25 and have about 80 pounds to lose overall, but set an interim goal that's 32 pounds away at this point. I just recently got married, and the stress of wedding planning and being unemployed for a good chunk of that time got me to my highest weight ever. I'm a huge emotional eater, as is my husband, but he's also a bit of an enabler sometimes since his metabolism is way higher than mine. I've found that as long as I'm forcing myself to track everything I eat, I do pretty well, but I have a really hard time sticking with it. This time, I'm determined to make it work, because I am not spending money on bigger clothes when I have a bunch of smaller stuff still in my closet.
  • gsm12
    gsm12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 5"3 and at my biggest (175Lbs). The weight crept on and now I'm determined to get to my smallest, and keep the weight off. Initially looking to lose 50Lbs. Very new to MFP but looking to make a definite change. I don't have much of a support system (My friends are all skinny minnies who can eat what they want!) so I'm here for that. Please add me for accountability and support both ways. Let's get skinny together!
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! I'm 35, have roughly another 65lbs to lose. I have been an on/off again member for years but since February, I have been logging on consistently and I am very serious about losing my extra weight this time around. Please feel free to add me!! I am here for accountability and support as others have said and would be more than happy to give it in return :)
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've sent several requests and anyine can add me as well.

I am 34 and live in Kentucky, I've lost a little of 40lbs and need to lose 60lbs more.
  • SquishyLaughter
    SquishyLaughter Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5'3", current weight 205, want to get to 125.

80lbs to go! Would love some support.
  • Wderoche
    Wderoche Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there friends! I'm Wendy. Just turned 30 this year. 5'6" with a little over 100 pounds to lose. I'm only 1 month in so motivation is needed to keep going until I reach my goal. I'm doing the Skinny ***** diet and my sweet boyfriend is along with my for the ride (even though he is already thin!). Anyone else doing a Vegan or Vegetarian diet? Anyone feel free to add me and we can motivate each other. I'm very active on the app and love seeing others' success!
  • shadowsofyou
    shadowsofyou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just want to say some of you have made some amazing and motivating strides!!!! I'm only a month in I've lost 13 pounds but still have a 100+ to reach the healthy range. I'm on MFP everyday a few times a day. I'm overly excited( my friend would caution you to edit that to obsessed), to met new friends, to learn new things, to see what happens!! Every time I step on the scale and loss an ounce, yes even one I want to dance around with glee that I'm losing even a little. Trust me I'll be trolling the thread and sending requests but please add me I'm always looking to met new people!!!!