Any Females 5'2" - 5'4" that weigh above 190?

Options

Replies

• tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 weighed 355 at start 331 right now, still need a lot but working on it.
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am a tiny bit over 5'4". Currently at about 215. Shooting for 165ish, so I have a ways to go. Well I am really shooting for measurements of roughly 38-27-39.
  • lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 168, dropped from 196. I hate how designers always assume that plus size women are tall.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I started at 215. I'm around 152 now.
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2.5 SW 197 (2 months ago) CW 187
  • ragingmrs
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and 200. My highest was 220 post pregnancy and my lowest around 160, which is where I would like to be again.:flowerforyou:
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently weigh 227. My current goal is to get back into the 100s and ultimately I'd like to be around 160.
  • debbie9310
    Options
    I really need to loose weight, So frustrated and depressed!
  • kaylatq
    Options
    i weight 200 and im 5,2 i miss being skinny but i have severe depression i need an extra push
  • seabugg21
    Options
    Right here with you ladies! Im 5'2 and just weighed in at 207 pounds. I started out at 130. My goal is to get back at that weight, and to FEEL better about myself. I just struggle to get that extra nudge. Add me, is love to have people to encourage and to encourage me towards our goals, whatever they may be.
  • seabugg21
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on all that loss! Any words of wisdom for us beginners?
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and weigh 210 currently. I was 115 when I started high school, about 150 when I graduated in 2010, and I was about 220 back in July of this year. if anyone is in a similar situation, feel free to add me. maybe we can help each other stay on track.
  • bombshell50
    Options
    my name is linda i am 49. i weigh 213 currently i have weighed between 125/135. my goal is 150 but its really how i look no tge numbers. I have given up soft drink which was my biggest calorie demon. So stay positive we can uncover the person we have under all this fat.
  • mahshidk
    mahshidk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 3'5 and weight 236..I lost 20 pounds last year but I gained it back quickly..please feel free to add me
  • mcalientem
    Options
    I barely make 5'2" and the last time I weighed myself today at the gym it was 235 - want to lose a solid 80 pounds would be really happy to wear a size 12
  • sbramsey5
    sbramsey5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and I weigh 192... I have lost 50 pounds in the last 7 months but have recently hit a plateau.

I've been trying to add more exercise and strength training as well as stay on track with my diet.

I work 12 hour night shifts 3 to 4 days a week and my job is pretty active however I'm thinking I need to turn it up a notch and incorporate strength training to build muscle to burn fat in the long run but it is a struggle sometimes to force myself to get more exercise.

I think the nutrition part for me is the hardest because I feel like I have limited time to prepare healthy meals in between sleeping during the day and waking up in time to get my daughter off the school bus before heading to work.

I recently bought a gazelle edge and a total body works thingy (kinda like a total gym but not exactly) and I decided to alternate strength training on the days I am off... One day I will do back/chest then the next arms/shoulders then one day for abs and legs. I have also decided to try carb cycling.... On the days I work I will do low carbs and the days I am off and strength training will be higher carbs. I just started this the 1st so I'm hoping this will help me break through this plateau...

If anyone has any tips or advice I am more than open to them..

Good luck to everyone in their weightloss goals :happy:
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm approx. 5' 4". (Okay, 5' 3.5" heh he) I weighed 233 in Nov. 2013. Now I'm down to 207.4. I'm hoping to be in my normal BMI or very very close by Nov. 2014. I've been working out on average 3 - 5 times a week. (Cooking more meals/using my food scale more ...etc). Feel free to add me if you want. We can do it!!!
  • p_s1984
    p_s1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 and CW 194.4...Starting weight 206.8. You can friend me if you want :)
  • jayden0518
    Options
    Good luck on your journey