Jessica Simpson, too muscular? What's ur opinion?

Options
albayin
albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
Sorry I dont know how to post an image on this site, here's the article and picture. The majority of the comments think she looks too muscular...I personally would kill for those muscles...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/jessica-simpson-running-shorts-legs-picture-2014266

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I think she looks fit and fabulous.

There's always going to be 'haters', especially for celebrities.

I would personally love to look like that. You know she's put in alot of work for that.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Too muscular for what?

The answer is absolutely not. She looks great.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    First she's too skinny... then she got too fat and looked bad in mom jeans.... then she had 2 babies and got even bigger and now she worked her a** off and looks amazing and they are saying she is too muscular? OY

She looks amazing!! Haters gonna hate.....
  • albayin
    Options
    I think she looks fit and fabulous.

There's always going to be 'haters', especially for celebrities.

I would personally love to look like that. You know she's put in alot of work for that.

to be honest, I never care for her or her personality that much...I find her pretty annoying. :) but I do love those legs. :)
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the phrase "too muscular". She looks great, haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.
  • sheedy17
    sheedy17 Posts: 128
    Options
    how do you look too muscular? Hasnt she had a baby or maybe even two? (sorry im not up to celeb news). I get why anyone feels the need to make others seem happy with what you look like, all that matters is you are happy in your body, who cares what others think
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    She looks healthy, muscular, and incredible.
  • TWA84
    TWA84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me...
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    Just another unnecessary, "beauty-is-everything-OMG-why-is-she-wearing-that" comment from the media about a female celebrity. Nothing new.

And for the record, she looks freakin' fabulous. Her legs are amazing.
  • albayin
    Options
    I don't know if people on that page hate her or just don't care for muscle look....you know we are at a fitness forum...but the general population do feel differently towards strong and muscular looking women...
  • baminian
    baminian Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No fat on those legs... good for her. I know a ton of guys who would be jealous of those legs. Not me though.. #calvesofsteel
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    She looks fit-and not to take away from her success-but this looks very photoshopped.
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Strong women >>> *
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    damn, that girl can't catch a break. she's either a fat pig or too muscular.

she looks fine in that pic, and her legs look fine. there are a lot of pressed people on that comments page, lmao.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Not at all, she was incredibly overweight not too long ago so kudos to her
  • kymber2280
    kymber2280 Posts: 47
    Options
    Wow you cant please everyone! Thing is shes healthy and looks way better than before. Just trolls and haters
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    She just looks lean to me. People on there are just looking to bash a celebrity. They all look like VS models, I'm sure.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Those people making the "too muscular" comments are insane. Those legs look great!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about this person, other than she's engaged to some football player (yes?) and had two babies back to back. Babies or not, I'd say she looks so strong and healthy. Brilliantly done, Jessica!

*insert standing ovation gif*

ETA: Yes, LEGS to DIE for (as I stare down at my scrawny calves).
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options