A few Silly Questions from a Noobie

Options
I signed up for this site many moons ago - and today I have different start weights/ending goals....how do I manipulate the initial "goals" I set up

and

How do "add friends" on this site - I've had invites come into my inbox, but I don't know how to ask people to become friends.

Many Thanks!

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I signed up for this site many moons ago - and today I have different start weights/ending goals....how do I manipulate the initial "goals" I set up

Go to My Home and choose Goals at the top of the page. (or click this link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/my_goals) You should be able to change your goals by hitting the green button at the bottom of the page.
    How do "add friends" on this site - I've had invites come into my inbox, but I don't know how to ask people to become friends.

Many Thanks!

You can click on any user's name to get to their profile. You should see two buttons there: Add as Friend and Send Message. Choose Add as Friend and it will send that user a friend request.

I want to point out that some people find it rude to send a blank friend request and others may have important information in their profile that you'll want to read before friending them.
  • GiddieGrl
    GiddieGrl Posts: 11
    Options
    Wonderful ! :) I have the settings piece figured out - and as any social media type site...I take into consideration and thank you about the "befriending" rules out here.... ha! Thanks for the information !
  • susanlovesfitness
    susanlovesfitness Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just requested you as a friend. You should see a huge annoying red alert by the lego people icon on top of the page.