29 Days until wedding day.

I am getting married in 29 days I would like to loose 5-10 just to be comfortable in my dress. It fits but I would be a little more comfortable if I dropped a few. I am back to tracking, going to get back to my workout videos. Anyone have another great tips?!

Replies

• IoveIy
    IoveIy Posts: 27 Member
    First of all, congratulations (both on the wedding and the weight loss)! :) I'm actually getting married in 56 days and I am feeling the pressure also.

My tips are ones that you probably already know, but here they are:

1) Make sure to net no less than 1200 calories in order to sustain your weight loss. That's what I have to net to lose my last 6 lbs. and it means that I'll only be losing .6 lbs. of fat a week, but maybe more in water weight.

2) Weigh yourself weekly or even monthly because since you don't have much to lose, any fat loss that does happen could easily be overshadowed by water weight fluctuation.

3) Keep not only your calories in check, but all of your macros. This is much easier to accomplish if you stick to healthy, unprocessed foods.

4) Only order salads when you go out (and without dressing if you can help it since many calories come from dressing). I usually just bring Delallo 100% lemon juice (0 everything) with me. lol

5) No alcohol while dieting! When you only got 5-10 lbs. to lose, you don't have many calories to spare and alcohol has a ton of them.

6) Drink a lot of water. It will help curb hunger, keep you hydrated, and flush out toxins (not to mention the fact that it will help with water retention ironically).

7) Try to stay as stress-free as possible.

8) Get at least 7 hours of sleep if you can help it.

9) Don't eat after 7 PM if you can help it. Only drink water late at night.

10) If you haven't already, try Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. You'll notice a difference in your body composition and you'll lose inches.