Jessica Simpson, too muscular? What's ur opinion?

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Why do you even care? It is her body and it is up to her to make that decision.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Aaron I think your comments are fine and I'm normally the first person to jump on anything that seems like body shaming. Personal preference is fine. As long as you're not calling a person gross, disgusting, or saying that no one would ever be attracted to that, you're good, imo.
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    This has probably been mentioned 100 times, but that poor woman can't effing win. People think she's a cow, she works on it and gets back in awesome shape, and now she's too muscular? It's bad enough she was shamed to the high heavens by her old bible-belt fanbase when she got pregnant out of wedlock. She looks fantastic, IMO.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options

Card punched!
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think her legs are great. Also love that she's wearing Lululemon (shorts and jacket!) :)
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Nothing too muscular about them legs. Good for her.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I think her legs are great. Also love that she's wearing Lululemon (shorts and jacket!) :)

aha, you said it....lululemon...I am wearing a polo shirt with the same print on the back. :)

I think they are speed shorts...in secret garden print...
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

^^ yeah...this....except fpr the lulunocluewhatthatispart
  • albayin
    Options

You know what? I was hoping to see some funny GIFs coming in so I can save them for later...
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Sorry I dont know how to post an image on this site, here's the article and picture. The majority of the comments think she looks too muscular...I personally would kill for those muscles...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/jessica-simpson-running-shorts-legs-picture-2014266
    :huh: :huh: :huh: Hardly she looks good but more muscle wouldn't hurt. I love all the idiot comments saying she has lost her "femininity"... Pulease
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    1) she looks fantastic.

2) I have a similar jacket in hot pink. (Mine is not lululemon or whatever that brand is.)
  • albayin
    Options
    1) she looks fantastic.

2) I have that jacket in hot pink.

Lululemon's Forme jacket doesnt suit me very well. I prefer Scuba hoodie...:)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    1) she looks fantastic.

2) I have that jacket in hot pink.

Lululemon's Forme jacket doesnt suit me very well. I prefer Scuba hoodie...:)

Quoted before I could edit! :)

Mine is similar, not the same one. I have lululemon tastes on a Costco budget. :laugh:
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I think this the best she's ever looked.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I hang out with powerlifters and bodybuilders too much. Pics of muscly legs not loading :tongue:

#doessheevensquat?

j/k people
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I think that she would absolutely get it
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    She looks great. So wtf are we even talking about this for? Are people really that bored with their lives to where they have to debate whether someone who is clearly healthy is "too fit"? People these days...
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    She looks in shape, which is great.
    But, I prefer my legs, even still needing to lose some...I like my legs, always thought they were one of my best features.
    They have never been as ripped as hers, but I prefer curves and long, smooth lines...just an aesthetic preference.
    Not hating on her, I would love to have her waist size. :)
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    She looks great.
    So wtf are we even talking about this for?
    Are people really that bored with their lives to where they have to debate whether someone who is clearly healthy is "too fit"?
    People these days...

Agreed
    Dunno?
    Yes
    Inorite?
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    She's too skinny.

It's just the way this country is, like the comment above, if they met her in person, they would be drooling all over her, and telling her how awesome she is, but since it is the internet, the feel the need to be mean for no reason, other than to be mean to somebody.