Is there anything I should do differently?

Options
Could anyone out there check out my diary and let me know if there's anything I should be doing differently if my goal is simply to lose weight?

My workouts aren't reflected in my diary, so if you need that then just say something and I'll reply here with a few details.

Replies

• mr_mitch
    mr_mitch Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Could anyone out there check out my diary and let me know if there's anything I should be doing differently if my goal is simply to lose weight?

My workouts aren't reflected in my diary, so if you need that then just say something and I'll reply here with a few details.

Hi mate I had a look....

First of all what's going on with your logging? There's only a few days worth of data you've filled in,... Yesterday for example you had no lunch, or dinner, just breakfast and a couple of snacks?

Where's all the real food? I see hardly any veggies and few fruits.

Measure things with scales, not in cups, its really inaccurate.
  • Triplesget
    Triplesget Posts: 66
    Options

Hi mate I had a look....

First of all what's going on with your logging? There's only a few days worth of data you've filled in,... Yesterday for example you had no lunch, or dinner, just breakfast and a couple of snacks?

Where's all the real food? I see hardly any veggies and few fruits.

Measure things with scales, not in cups, its really inaccurate.

I forgot to finish filling yesterday out, my mistake. It's all fixed now.
  • mr_mitch
    mr_mitch Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Cool.

I still don't see much variety though to be honest.

Most of your calories are from meal shakes / bars.

There's nothing wrong with them, but its better to eat real food.

This 100 calorie fillet thing (I don't know what that is) you keep having for lunch... Hardly seems like an adequet lunch!

And again... Weigh stuff! And get some veggies in!