Go ahead and hate me now

Options
2»

Replies

• x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Definitely thinking about going to the one by me now!!! Yay WI!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    This tour's awesome. I stop there every time I pass by. I love jelly beans!!!!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    I actually thought grass clippings were quite delish...

lol so did I. The baby wipes one, albeit tasted like soap, wasn't too bad either.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    My boys got the game as a gift from Grandma when she came home from a visit to the factory. They laughed themselves into hysterics when they fed me an awful one with my not knowing the game! Fun for all ages!
  • rushmama5
    rushmama5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Maybe because he's having a fun day and the rest of us are probably working.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I used to love Jelly Belly beans but now that they're 11.95 a pound at the jelly belly store i go with the cheaper ones. The factory tour would be neat. I haven't even made it to Hershey PA and i'm only 4 hours from it.
  • rushmama5
    rushmama5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I actually thought grass clippings were quite delish...

country girl that you are, ha!
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    What does centipede taste like?? I kinda want to try it just to know. Once. For science.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post, I was planning a panning for gold activity for our next norcal trip b/c we already did Alcatraz, but this sounds incredibly fun! Minus the gross taste/guessing, we'll pass on that.

At least I will.
    Just to let you know they just don't do Jelly Beans only.................they do chocolate too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I guess my question is.. who does the initial taste testing to make sure they've got the right taste for grosser ones?
    Haha. I'm betting it's kids!

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I used to love Jelly Belly beans but now that they're 11.95 a pound at the jelly belly store i go with the cheaper ones. The factory tour would be neat. I haven't even made it to Hershey PA and i'm only 4 hours from it.
    Jelly Belly sells "Belly Flops" at half the price! These are the same jelly beans from the factory, albeit with a deformity that happened during manufacturing. Usually it's like 2-3 beans stuck together, the bean not meeting the shape criteria, or even the color doesn't match the flavor on rare occasion. A 2lb bag is $9.99.

IDEA Fitness member
  • twopeas2
    twopeas2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My kids and I played/ate these a couple of weeks ago and it was HILARIOUS! Have fun!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    What disturbs me is that people knew what some of those flavors tasted like to imitate them.

Centipede?

It sounds really fun, though. Enjoy. :drinker:
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    MimiOfTheFraserValley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Quite an interesting time this'd be! haha
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Just got back and they had a deal on "Belly Flops". Usually it's $9.99 for a 2lb bag, but if you bought 3 you got 2 free. So I did.:smile: Now I have 10lbs of Jelly Beans to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDEA Fitness member
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    How do the people creating these flavours know what those nasty things taste like?

Taste Tester: Perfect! This one tastes exactly like centipede!
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Not sure there's a difference between licorice and skunk spray, to me. lol
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Forgot to say they have a new flavor I tried today...........................DRAFT BEER. And it tastes like beer!!!!

IDEA Fitness member