Fitbit won't sync!

Options
2»

Replies

• CMD76
    CMD76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't get anything showing up. A week ago, under cardiovascular it said "Fitbit calorie adjustment (i)" now it doesn't say anything so I can't check the (i), it's just not there.

June 18th was the last date...
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Oh! Yeah, that does sound like a problem. Do your food totals transfer over to Fitbit? Do the two accounts still show up as linked at Fitbit and here both?
  • CMD76
    Options
    Both accounts still show as linked and my food and fitness transfers from MFP to Fitbit just not the other way. Hmmm.
  • seekingjoyandfitness
    Options
    Both accounts still show as linked and my food and fitness transfers from MFP to Fitbit just not the other way. Hmmm.

This is EXACTLY my problem too!
  • CMD76
    Options
    I hope it gets fixed soon. :grumble:
  • WalkingAlong
    Options
    A couple people said on the Fitness forum that forcing a synch with the Fitbit Connect software fixed it for them. Has your Fitbit quit synching with the Fitbit site?
  • CMD76
    Options
    No, that's all working fine. I force sync it several times a day.
  • WalkingAlong
    Options
    That stinks. Mine is still fine. Probably not related, but just in case-- how come you force synch several times a day? Does yours not synch automatically? I mean your Fitbit device to your Fitbit account.

They say not to, but have you tried unpairing and re-pairing your accounts?
  • CMD76
    Options
    I force sync it mainly because I like to keep track of how many VAM I have. Myself & my partner are very competitive when it comes to those so we check via our phones throughout the day. Tried unlinking the accounts but no good. I did read it's possibly a problem with the latest MFP update and they are looking into it. Fingers-crossed it's that. It's strange because it's not effecting everyone with a FitBit, my partner included and we have exactly the same phone and app version. They do have the Flex though and I have the One so maybe that is it?
  • WalkingAlong
    Options
    I don't know but I have the One and have no problems. Weird.