I am so excited

Options
I just joined a couple days ago and am so excited to see results. I have set a 10lb weight loss goal. I I am hoping this will help me learn portion control and build a healthier relationship with food. I think this website is so easy to use.

Replies

• natisinvincible
    Options
    I'm just as excited like you, my goal is too lose 14 lbs, and i can't wait to see the results especially because i'm going on holiday. Also yeh this website is very easy to use and so addictive, which is a good thing instead of going on things like facebook etc Good Luck hope you reach you 10lb goal!!
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    Welcome. I too just joined. I find the site a great asset to our goals and motivation. Good luck with your goals.
    Mike
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great tool to keep you on track to reach your goal.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I tell all my friends it's like a parellel facebook where no one ever gets tired of hearing you talk about diet and weight loss. Lol! Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends to keep you motivated.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Good job starting with a small goal. Give yourself a reward when you accomplish it, then re-evaluate where you want to go from there....

*pat on the back*

Shannon