Any Bodyrockers here

Options
I've been doing Bodyrock on and off for several months. I got kind of bored and went to more Fitnessblender WOs, but did a bodyrock WO again today and was reminded of my love/hate relationship with LisaMarie. She really whoops me, but it feels so good after, ahhhhhhh!

Replies

• AdaVanderlyle
    AdaVanderlyle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Body rocker here!
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, are you going to do her Transformer challenge?
  • AdaVanderlyle
    Options

Is that the one starting in July? Oh you bet your behind I will :happy:
    You in too?
  • AdaVanderlyle
    Options

Is that the one starting in July? Oh you bet your behind I will :happy:
    You're in too I presume?

Edited: did you do the Catching fire in January, and if you did, what were your results?
    I couldn't do it everyday so it took me two months to finish so I'm looking forward to this one which I plan on following religiously :)

And I have no idea why the original post did not edit but it posted twice... :huh:
  • SinCityFit
    SinCityFit Posts: 96
    Options
    What kind of changes have people gone through in a month? Looking to shed about 10 lbs :)
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I used to use their site a lot when Zuzana was there but since she left I've used their new videos less and less as more & more of them seemed to require additional equipment & I just got a bit annoyed with it plus their facebook is just constantly updated with really rubbish posts & "sex facts". When I have finished insanity which I'm doing at the moment I may take another look at their recent workouts as havn't looked for a while and I did used to enjoy them so might give them another go.
  • bowamor
    bowamor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow bodyrockers :) I am looking forward to the transformer challenge. I love the results from the previous challenges.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,548 Member
    Options
    I'll have a look at the transformer challenge. I think it's starting today? If the exercises are too random then I'll chose something else to do. Still masses of workouts to do for me :)
  • sunsoakeddreamer
    sunsoakeddreamer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love Lisa Marie, she always motivates me to put in the work. "you can do *anything* for 30 seconds!" I'm in the middle of the 30 day real time challenge and it is awesome! I did the boot camp and one of the other challenges and they were good too but the hour long workouts are really boosting my strength and stamina. The transformer challenge starts tomorrow, so I think I'll jump over to that. 39 days to go til my wedding day so its perfect timing for me! :)
    SinCityFit- as far as changes, I was really trying to tone up and not necessarily loose pounds, and it is definitely doing that. I've been doing the (mostly) 30 day challenges on and off for 4 months or so. I didn't realize how much my bum was sagging until it got hoisted back up where it belongs lol. I'm definitely noticing definition in my back and abs, and I haven't broken out the tape measure in a while but I think my arms and thighs are tightening up and shrinking a bit. Plus I feel great :)
  • yirara
    Options
    Do you mind sending me the links to the challenges you've been doing, especially the bootcamp one? I'm having a hard time finding anything on that site. Besides that I noticed I can only sign up to some older challenges using Internet Explorer as Firefox doesn't show the signup form.
  • sunsoakeddreamer
    sunsoakeddreamer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 1- kind of disappointing, I was bummed that it wasn't Lisa, plus it was just 3 sets of the same 8(?) exercises for less than 15 minutes total :/ Any one else do day 1? Anyone get the guide? I didn't bother and just did my own thing, but wondering if that's where the good stuff is.

Yirara- the webpage is very poorly organized, there's a box on the right side of the screen (in amongst all the sex facts and such lol) that links all of the previous challenges. You can click which ever one you like and all the work outs from that challenge will come up. If you still cant get around their page, you can also find the videos on youtube or pinterest by searching Bodyrock Bootcamp (or whichever other challenge).
    Cant link right now but I will if you still cant get to the page. I haven't bothered doing the sign up for any of them, its not required to view the videos.
  • yirara
    Options
    Don't worry, I found it now :) Thanks a lot. At the moment I'm working my way through these workouts: http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-workout/workout-links-so-far/
    I think 17, which is my next one is part of the realtime challenge, which might be something to do after the bootcamp...

But anyway, I'm out of this current challenge. 6 rather simple things yesterday, today it looks like 3 far too random combinations (didn't watch until the end). Glad the archives are still there.