Bodyrock - lost on their website

Options
yirara
yirara Posts: 9,548 Member
Hiya all,

is still someone doing bodyrock workouts? I just started a bit over a week ago and I'm almost through with the Killer Fat Burn Workout. I'm looking for something else to do now. I'm completely lost on their websites as all links seem to lead to nowhere. I am looking for the following:

I prefer Lisa-Marie or Zuzana as a host
workouts in the style of the above: 50/10 or 30/10 rounds with a few exercises that get repeated a few times, no challenges with 30 different exercises as I don't have internet in my sports room
Also no real-time workouts that include skipping or similar: since I broke a large toe I cannot run or jump without pain anymore
preferred length: 16-20 minutes net (without breaks).

Any suggestions? Or are there any workout directories that link to something that actually does work?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    People actually use their website? I thought everyone just scanned for stuff they like on their youtube page and added the good ones to a Playlist.
  • yirara
    Options
    No idea! I stumbled over this 7 day challenge and liked it - and now I'm lost. I don't have a youtube account anyway (neither any other google account, btw).
  • DavPul
    Options
    yeaaaaaah...except you don't need a youtube account. or a google account. do you....have access to the internets?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuY1W4AwhhgkB6rsJBtltUA

there you go.
  • yirara
    Options
    Sure, but it's still unsorted. I was hoping someone had compiled a list of specific workouts, or has links to challenge workout days on bodyrock/dailyhiit, not on youtube.
  • littlekitty3
    littlekitty3 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Literally.com
    It has all their older workouts with zuzka. Don't get me wrong Lisa-Marie is a great motivator, but some of her workouts I'm like.....why?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    BodyRock.tv still works.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • DavPul
    Options
    Sure, but it's still unsorted. I was hoping someone had compiled a list of specific workouts, or has links to challenge workout days on bodyrock/dailyhiit, not on youtube.

It's your body and if you wish to get in better shape you *may* want to be more proactive
  • yirara
    Options
    Literally.com
    It has all their older workouts with zuzka. Don't get me wrong Lisa-Marie is a great motivator, but some of her workouts I'm like.....why?

Took a bit of searching, but I found it :) It's http://litealloy.com/workouts/tags

Yea, I know what you mean about some workouts by Lisa-Marie. Though she does use weights every now and then, which I like. One general criticism looking through a lot of workouts: there's hardly anything for the (lower) back while a lot of emphasis is put on abs.
  • bowamor
    bowamor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would check either bodyrock.tv, their youtube channel charliejames1975, or their pinterest account. I agree it isn't set up the easiest way but love their workouts. Once you get it figured out you will enjoy it. My suggestion is to do their challenges. There a few catching fire, bootcamp 21 day challenge, Real time challenge 30 days, and a few others. That way you aren't searching through youtube videos wondering what to do. That was my problem when I first found them, now I stick to the challenges. You can also look at zuzka light's youtube channel or her website or I really like fitness bender too. :) Good luck.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    check bodyrock.tv- should still be functional and mostly organized.

I seriously hate their new website. It makes me effing crazy- and outside of strength training needs- I stopped using them because they got so weird and disjointed.

Zuzuka light on youtube is doing her own thing- check the ZWOW's- they go in order from 1 to like 60 something before she switched to a paid program.