Fit, Feirce, and Fabulous!!

Options
Hi there! I just want to say that MFP is amazing. I have just joined and have found all of you to be such an inspiration! I love looking at the sucess stories. It puts me in the state of mind that I need to be in. I have to say, my will power and motivation are not always in my favor, but I am determined to make it work this time, and to make it last. My weakness.... pizza. I love it and find it really hard to say no when it comes around. But as I learned in weight watchers you can have the things you like, just in smaller portions. Plus you can find great lowfat pizza's about anywhere! Excercise is my downer. If I have a friend to workout with it's fine, and I'm motivated and overly ambitious, but if I have to do it alone, I always think of other things to do. If you could send me some words of encouragment and what you do to keep yourself motivated to completeing your workouts, I would greatly appreciate it!! Good luck!

~Kelly~

Replies

• zumba66girl
    Options
    Hey:flowerforyou: you have all of us here on MFP to work out with. Welcome!!!!!
  • brittybee23
    brittybee23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with motivation! I'm doing better this go around, but usually, I'm really good for about a month (or probably even less) and then I peter out.... I the MFP will help us with that!! We can do this!!!!
  • anewme58
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome. I've been on this site for a little over a week and like you - I am really liking it. I relate to you about the exercise thing. It's hard to get myself motivated. I don't belong to a gym but I do love to walk. However, it's very, very cold here and icey so I really hesitate to walk right now. It's ridiculous the amount of friends who broke bones last winter slipping on the ice. Mixing up my exercise routine is key to keeping me motivated. Last week, I snow shoed, did Just Dance 2 and walked. Today, I just finished a Biggest Loser video with Bob. When the weather gets better, I'd like to do couch to 5k. What are your plans for exercising? Do you have any videos that you especially like? I'll friend ya and we can encourage each other in the "moving and exercising" department. Again, welcome! We can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying! We can keep each other motivated. Pudgepal2014- I love Just Dance 2! I have even downloaded some new songs to keep me busy. I love doing the ones with the most 'sweat points'. They're so much fun! I also have Hip Hop Abs which is a nice workout too, and then heading to the gym for strength training, when I get someone to watch my kiddos. I just got a Wii for Christmas so i will be getting the Wii Fit Plus here shortly to also help out with my weight loss. I understand not being able to go outside for a walk. I think today is -15 with windchill. Iowa is not the best place for winter walks. lol. Good luck everyone! :happy: