90 calories left for dinner...be creative!

Options
OysterKat
OysterKat Posts: 47 Member
If you only had 90 calories left for dinner and you did not want to be negative, what food would you eat?

This is with exercise included. Pretend you had a bad lunch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'd go over. There's no way I could do 90 calories for dinner.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I'd go over. F 90 calories. One day isn't going to mess you up
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'd go over. F 90 calories. One day isn't going to mess you up

This.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    lots of veggies but I assume even those would be over lol 90 is nothing I agree with everyone else I would go over :) just be sensible about it choose protien and some veggies on the side so at least it's healthy choices going over :)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    It's one meal, one day. Won't undo anything I've worked for.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    90 calories for dinner?!? Dang that is some poor planning. I'd either go over or go to bed. MAYBE as a bed time snack I'd have a caffeine free diet pop and a sugar free jello pudding.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    If I wasn't very hungry I'd do hummus and veggies. If I was hungry, I'd follow the other posters and eat knowing that one day isn't going to be significant in the long run.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I'd cry and ask myself why I'm so opposed to going over that I'd GI hungry to stay in the green.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Also, OP. If You're still eating 1290, going over by even 1000 would not even stop weight loss for the week. Fyi, you can eat more than 1290 and lose weight.
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would eat! (in moderation of course) and add extra minutes on my next workout.... I do it all the time.
  • nohaynicknamesdisponibles
    Options
    Close your entries...?!
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I would eat a normal dinner, and go on with life. 90 calories is a snack, not a meal.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    3 cups of spring mix, a third of a cucumber, half can of tuna, salsa for dressing.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    A big fat Vlassic Kosher Dill Pickle, no calories and you can eat as many as want. Be mindful of the sodium though...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If I was hungry then I would go over, at least by a couple hundred. And a big salad with chicken is only around 300 calories anyway, if that. But, I would be ok going over by 600 calories at times as well.

But, if I had a full day of food and I wasn't hungry then I would probably just eat vegetables. Especially if I was getting into a pattern of eating a lot all day, everyday. In that case I realize that I actually already had dinner. I don't usually eat only 3 meals a day anyway. So sometimes I already ate dinner before dinner.

I have found myself in both circumstances.
  • 4ALongerLife
    4ALongerLife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would slightly go over... I would eat 3 oz of ground turkey (98 calories) and 1 cup of spinach (steamed) (7 calories) with a touch of soy sauce. Then to bed within an hour. :)
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    If I were determined to stick to my goal, then I'd have a large salad with just greens and my lowest cal dressing, or else some raw sugar snap peas with a little black bean hummus, or I would roll up some deli turkey with mustard.
  • joepage612
    joepage612 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    a big bowl of steamed oyster or button mushrooms in the microwave with some soy sauce diluted in water.
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'd cry and ask myself why I'm so opposed to going over that I'd GI hungry to stay in the green.

I'd eat your salty tears for dinner, ahhaha.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options

I'd eat your salty tears for dinner, ahhaha.

But only if it didn't put you over your sodium goal.