100 Pounds Down Today! Celebratory Post! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• wrknman1963
    Options
    You look great !!!, Congrats on your progress and keep smiling :)
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and more so- HAPPY!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your amazing progress lady!
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!! :D
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Your picture journal tells the story of determination and perseverance. I am inspired by you. I was not going to do pictures but I will now.
    Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • maram29
    maram29 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Thanks for posting...it will help keep me going. The end goal will come if I keep working! You have done amazing work. Be proud of yourself.
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    congrats on all the success!
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    do yourself a huge favor and start weight training now.....you will thank yourself later ;-)

Weight Training has made all the difference in the world in the steadfastness of not giving up and creating a new image! Do It!
  • ajeenahknj
    Options
    You better go ahead girl!! As I was reading your post I said to myself is this me talking lol. Your journey is so similar to mine we could be twins. As of yesterday, 6/27/14 I lost a total of 100lbs!!! I started my lifestyle change April 18, 2014 when I was at my highest weight ever of 299lbs and I'm only 5'3". I told myself last year I was going to run my first 5K in 2014 AFTER I lose 100 lbs. Well I was 7 lbs away when I ran my first 5K on May 31, 2014. I finished in 41 minutes and I was just glad to finish. I had to power walk in between running but I kept pushing. I'm working on training myself to run without stopping. I plan on starting weight training next week to strengthen my legs. 100 pounds was my first goal. Next goal is 50 more :-)

Keep up the good work!!! Such an inspiration :-)
  • snickerskittycat
    snickerskittycat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazong! Good job!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    You better go ahead girl!! As I was reading your post I said to myself is this me talking lol. Your journey is so similar to mine we could be twins. As of yesterday, 6/27/14 I lost a total of 100lbs!!! I started my lifestyle change April 18, 2014 when I was at my highest weight ever of 299lbs and I'm only 5'3". I told myself last year I was going to run my first 5K in 2014 AFTER I lose 100 lbs. Well I was 7 lbs away when I ran my first 5K on May 31, 2014. I finished in 41 minutes and I was just glad to finish. I had to power walk in between running but I kept pushing. I'm working on training myself to run without stopping. I plan on starting weight training next week to strengthen my legs. 100 pounds was my first goal. Next goal is 50 more :-)

Keep up the good work!!! Such an inspiration :-)
    [/quote

You are also an inspiration! Keep up the hard work! You finished your first 5K and that is def something to be proud of! You WILL make it to your goal! So awesome!!! Also thank you!
  • belleFL
    belleFL Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow! wow! wow! Congratulations!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful! Definitely an inspiration. I'm so glad I saw this post and your pictures. Thank you and keep up the great work!
  • branzno
    branzno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You looking amazing :D Great JOB girl!!
  • aflybutterfly
    aflybutterfly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congratulations!!!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome.jpg
    way to go 100 pounds is epic :)
  • Beccas_Life
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success :smile:
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Your picture journal tells the story of determination and perseverance. I am inspired by you. I was not going to do pictures but I will now.
    Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely do pictures! It is so worth it especially when you do not feel or physically see any progress. When you compare pictures, you are surprised at the difference even a month can make! :D
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are so gorgeous! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!