Am I eating enough?

2»

Replies

• I never eat more than 1200 calories per day and i am training 3 times a week.
    at first i was hungry all the time!
    but now, i can't eat more than one - three carrots for lunch

Just because you are not hungry does not mean this is healthy OR what your body needs. Your body will adjust its metabolism to fit what you give it. In other words, its learned to make those three carrots last and metabolize muscle to fill the gap.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    SHE COULDN'T BE MORE CORRECT--BASICALLY YOU NEED TO EAT MORE.
    I never eat more than 1200 calories per day and i am training 3 times a week.
    at first i was hungry all the time!
    but now, i can't eat more than one - three carrots for lunch

Just because you are not hungry does not mean this is healthy OR what your body needs. Your body will adjust its metabolism to fit what you give it. In other words, its learned to make those three carrots last and metabolize muscle to fill the gap.
  • billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Chocolate milk is the one for me. A go mad when my daughter steals it for her lunch. Ant advice on a chocolate flavour protien drink.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    i absolutely love my Shakeology
    Chocolate milk is the one for me. A go mad when my daughter steals it for her lunch. Ant advice on a chocolate flavour protien drink.
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    thanks for your info, you put in allot to help others!! Maybe they should add you as a friend so you can talk to them more about the great products you take! I started using orange juice, emergen c, vanilla protien powder, and then add powder supplements to my drink, so far its been good as a recovery!! I know from P90x, that is important to eat well and allot to fuel your workouts, i try to eat all my burned calories, but no more! I gues you just have to play with it to see what works for your body to loose weight! Anyhow you will send your body into shock with the extra food and maybe get it reved up more!! Shakeology is good recovery also 4:1 ratio!! Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.