Exercise of the day poll

Options
Please post what exercise you have done or will do today!

Replies

• JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    30 minute full body weight routine
    30 minute HIIT on treadmill
    and,
    since I was already dripping with sweat (very humid today),
    30 minutes mowing the lawn
  • kateandkevin
    kateandkevin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I walked 1.2 miles to our local small town ice cream shop with the kids and only ordered water! I hoped for a longer walk, but it's storming here. Maybe later.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Today was leg torture day for me

Squats-lunges-step ups-extensions-leg curls-more squats- more lunges-kick backs
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Did my last day of Jillian Michaels Body revolution this morning and went for a very short power walk with the double stroller earlier before it started to rain too hard. Hope to get out for another walk and some time at the park later if the storm leaves! Will be doing some upper body and core later mainly back and shoulders.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Squats, leg lifts, plank, wall sit, pushups, dumbbell rows, overhead presses, pike pushups, assisted pullups.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Bike ride 35 minutes
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Walked the dog for 6miles. And as it's technically "today" here now in the UK - I'll be heading to spin after I finish work. Then probably another 60mins on the stationary bike.
  • j3nn75
    j3nn75 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    ab workout
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    One hour of Okinawan Karate followed by three hours of yard work - mowing, pruning, etc.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    today my workout was assembling a laptop table, and watching YouTube videos.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day for me, so I walked a few miles and played with my 4 y.o. at the dog park. We ran some laps, played tag, and i showed her how to do squats, lunges, jumping lunges, push ups, jumping jacks and we did some stretching and balance stuff too. Then it will be 30 mins of yoga before bed.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Rest day and I ate too much chocolate :(. Headed out shortly with the hubby to go dancing which should take care of some of the chocolate. Tomorrow back to lifting.