X number of net calories under weekly goal

Options
I just went back through some past weeks of logging and weekly, a lot of weeks, I've been 1,000+ net calories under each week. This week it was 599 net calories under. Is this bad? I didn't realize how much being under a few calories could add up through the week!

Replies

• kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Are you wanting to lose weight?
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have it set for 1.5 lbs a week. This is just my first goal weight. I still have to lose a bunch after I get to this goal.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    As long as you are making steady progress and not suffering any side effects like hair loss, being overly tired, or being weak, I would say that you are fine. Unless you are weighing and measuring everything there is a chance that your calorie counts are a little over/under anyways so, in my opinion, a couple hundred calories above or below a day isn't a huge deal.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    As long as you are making steady progress and not suffering any side effects like hair loss, being overly tired, or being weak, I would say that you are fine. Unless you are weighing and measuring everything there is a chance that your calorie counts are a little over/under anyways so, in my opinion, a couple hundred calories above or below a day isn't a huge deal.

I thought the same! Thank you. :) I'm a current eyeballer until my food scale comes in the mail.