Options
2»

Replies

• shukig0ld
    shukig0ld Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Get rid of the grains and cheese.

What for

Grains are not healthy and they are toxic to the body. That is the way they were designed. The non-digestible proteins that wreak havoc in our system allow grains to pass un-harmed through the intestines of animals and emerge victorious and in a pile of fertilizer at the other end. Good for the grains-bad for us! Studies have shown. At a no-grain diet can lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, promote weight loss, alleviate dermatitis or acne, end digestive disturbances like heart disease, increase fertility and dramatically improve energy levels.

As for cheese: Most cows are fed inappropriate food. Commercial feed for cows contains all sorts of ingredients that include: genetically-modified (GM) corn, GM soy, animal products, chicken manure, cottonseed, pesticides, and antibiotics.

I know people who don’t eat grains and they are muscular, lean and healthy.
    I also know people who eat grains and they are muscular, lean and healthy.

Pretty much every naturally occurring food in existence contains toxins. We ingest toxins every day in low doses from all foods. animals eat plant foods, the toxins accrete in their tissues. So even animal foods contain these same naturally occurring toxins. The major “toxins” that have been proven to promote disease and harm our health are excess food/ calories, processed fats, sugars, and processed meats.

Also if you google benefits of grains,
    The benefits of whole grains most documented by repeated studies include:
    stroke risk reduced 30-36%
    type 2 diabetes risk reduced 21-30%
    heart disease risk reduced 25-28%
    better weight maintenance.

Soooo;

No.
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options

What for

Grains are not healthy and they are toxic to the body. That is the way they were designed. The non-digestible proteins that wreak havoc in our system allow grains to pass un-harmed through the intestines of animals and emerge victorious and in a pile of fertilizer at the other end. Good for the grains-bad for us! Studies have shown. At a no-grain diet can lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, promote weight loss, alleviate dermatitis or acne, end digestive disturbances like heart disease, increase fertility and dramatically improve energy levels.

As for cheese: Most cows are fed inappropriate food. Commercial feed for cows contains all sorts of ingredients that include: genetically-modified (GM) corn, GM soy, animal products, chicken manure, cottonseed, pesticides, and antibiotics.

I know people who don’t eat grains and they are muscular, lean and healthy.
    I also know people who eat grains and they are muscular, lean and healthy.

Pretty much every naturally occurring food in existence contains toxins. We ingest toxins every day in low doses from all foods. animals eat plant foods, the toxins accrete in their tissues. So even animal foods contain these same naturally occurring toxins. The major “toxins” that have been proven to promote disease and harm our health are excess food/ calories, processed fats, sugars, and processed meats.

Also if you google benefits of grains,
    The benefits of whole grains most documented by repeated studies include:
    stroke risk reduced 30-36%
    type 2 diabetes risk reduced 21-30%
    heart disease risk reduced 25-28%
    better weight maintenance.

Soooo;

No.

OP- You asked us to critique your diet so you can lose those last few pounds and lose belly fat. Just giving you an idea as eating a Paleo diet helped me when I ditched the grains and cheese.