Motivation & friends needed! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• lanejessica
    Options
    Hi so I would love to be apart of ur support team I started out with a group friends and I am the only one left I need Support I have a long way to go :)
  • kotzzz
    kotzzz Posts: 13
    Options
    new friend here! ;)
  • twisty_
    twisty_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
    done :)
  • twisty_
    Options
    How do u add people ?
    you're added :) you must've worked it out lol x
  • JimTs
    JimTs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I added you Q)
  • twisty_
    Options
    I added you Q)
    I accepted you :)
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    added!
  • christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 35 - looking to lose 20 pounds
  • amser1
    amser1 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi! If you don't mind I'd like to add you... I've been on MFP for sometime... I used it religiously for awhile but life kinda happens and I stopped. I'm back again and I really want to lose these 35lbs that have been hanging around since the birth of my first child!! No one around me is too worried about their diet and the 1friend I currently have here no longer checks in on mfp anymore :( It really gets tough sometimes to stay on track!!!!
  • HoosierBecky
    HoosierBecky Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a while but don't have many friends. I could use more friends and extra motivation too. I sent you a friend request. Anyone else that wants to friend me may do so too.
  • scflg76
    scflg76 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, Twisty! I just created my MFP account tonight after a traumatic experience in a dressing room. In the past 18 yrs, I've gone from 120 to 286 to 245 to 310 to 240 to 280. It's definitely a rollar coaster & sometimes the ride is less scary when someone is riding with you.

I'm 38, happily divorced, no kids of my own, 1 nephew & 2 nieces that are like my own. I've lived in Florida my whole life. I'll send you a friend request right now. But I have to warn you: I have a slight obsession with all things British. So I may have to ask what's new and good on BBC every now & then. :wink:
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well!