mothers apron stomach

Options
2»

Replies

• asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I've always called that a "Dunlap." You know, it done "lap over."

:laugh: I like that one better than apron.
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Lose the fat. Fill the space with muscle.

Not always possible no matter how much you work out! My insurance covered a tummy luck. I had a lot of loose skin. It hurt my back.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Lose the fat. Fill the space with muscle.

Not always possible no matter how much you work out! My insurance covered a tummy luck. I had a lot of loose skin. It hurt my back.

I second that!! Doesn't work for everyone in every situation.
  • Beccas_Life
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone for sharing their stories :smile: I have the apron issue and it's great to hear that it will eventually shrink!!!
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It was nice to know that if you have a decent amount of skin to remove that insurance will cover it as a medical issue. It all depends on how much weight is lost and how elastic your skin is
  • Ibettergetthisright
    Options
    I still have another 100 lbs or more to loose but I already notice this. I can say overtime mine is slowly contacting :) It does not hang as low as it once did :) I can tell there is still a lot of loose skin but I am hoping with lots of working out it will help :) Either way I know it looks way better know than it did before and for that i am happy :)

Bless your heart...you have done so well...and you have encouraged me sooooo much. Thank you...Thank you for sharing !:happy:
  • Ibettergetthisright
    Options
    Everyone has been so helpful...I don't feel so alone in this matter now :flowerforyou:
  • photochik71
    photochik71 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Even when I was 115 lbs., lifted weights, and ran long miles, I still had it.

Sometimes I think it's just genetic or from having kids, maybe a bit of both. Short of having lipo and a tummy tuck, mine's not going away.