Inner thigh toning??

Options
Hey everyone !! I am looking for ideas to tone my inner thighs a little , I do about 30 minutes on the eliptical daily along with circuit training ( resistance machines) . I also Zumba a few times a week. For some reason tho I can not seem to tone my inner thighs UGH!! I am going to Hawaii on vacation in 3 weeks and would love to be able to wear shorts.... Thank you all.

Replies

• Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump...I would love to know also :smile:
  • TIFnFIT
    TIFnFIT Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Find yourself a Jazzercise Class! We have AWESOME Adductor (inside thigh) routines that you will feel every time :)) Or go on Jazzercise.com and look up Adductor routines. Good Luck!
  • bode1all
    Options
    I've noticed that doing lunges, both forward, backward and ones to the side always make my inner thighs sore. Also doing squats in the sumo position really targets your inner thighs. Sumo squats are where you have your legs out about shoulder distance apart and have your toes pointing outward. You can hold a weight while doing this to make it harder or just try to go down as low as possible. Just remember to keep your back straight and chin up while doing these to ensure you dont hurt yourself. Hope this helps!!
  • Monicamarkt
    Monicamarkt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sumo or Plie squats are really good for inner thigh toning. Legs about 3 feet apart, toes pointed out, lower your torso in to a squat position keeping the abs tight and pelvis tucked. Add weight if you feel comfortable.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Pilates will do it!
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have seen great results using Brazil Butt Lift. In my hips, butt, and inner thigh. It's hard to target one area, so you need to keep doing all the cardio also!!
  • baby81girl2003
    baby81girl2003 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love the BL "The Last Chance Workout" It incorporates the lunges, squats, etc that the other memebers suggest plus cardio. And the routines vary from day to day so you don't get bored. I think I paid $12 for it at Walmart. Good luck!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my trainer makes me do these weird jump leap to the side things across the room..and she makes me lung across the room..i can deff feel it in my thighs...
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have got one of those leg masters. Although only just starting using it after 2 years!! But if you can get one of those its great for the inner thighs!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You can't spot train but you can reduce overall body fat by diet and old fashioned exercise! I find that lunges and deadlifts (with heavy weights) work the inner thighs quite nicely and give good muscle definition. Don't waste your time on those adductor machines, they truly do nothing!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Definitely sumo squats, squeeze your inner thighs on the way up. I love doing them in ChaLEAN Extreme with the upper body movements as well.
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Leg Magic machine, wow sums it up pretty good. That little machine is fan...stinkin...tastic!