how many carbs do you eat daily in order to lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    As few as poss - buts that's personal preference.

For weight loss it really doesn't matter - as long as you are eating in a deficit you should lose weight.

For health - well that's a different issue - make sure you hit your protein as a priority and then split your carbs and fat to suit your taste and lifestyle.
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    bubbly_charm2k9 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am doing primaly cardio... sometimes I eat back my calories and sometimes I dont eat them..
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    Options
    Your diary isn't open...so it's really hard to help. Unless you have a medical issue that requires limiting carbs - they are part of a balanced diet.

Thanks for trying to help.. :) I just find out ealier that I lose a pound.. maybe I am just getting paranoid lol.. I almost weigh myself everyday..
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I keep it under 100g daily
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    Options
    Me too I have also pcos which cause me to have irregular periods.. now that I'm almost in my normal weight ..it's regular now :)

and by the way ill try your advice .. thanks..
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This week I eat lots of carbs , I eat 1200 calories daily..I make sure that it's below my goal and I also workout 6 times a week..but I noticed that I didn't lose weight :( .. any comments or suggestions please ..:noway:
    I try to minimize carbs however certain carbs I ignore like the ones i get from fruits and vegetables eggs and cheese...