1 Year 94lbs lost Lifting added on month 8 (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You are awesome sir! Thanks for all the info.I really needed to see a post like this today.:flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, well done sir!
  • RToland45
    RToland45 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!!! You look fabulous but most importantly, you are healthy!
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!! Congrats :-)
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to read this morning!

Thank you for having the courage to post everything AND to go as in depth as you did!

ALSO great links!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    bump good stuff
  • idnac74
    idnac74 Posts: 71
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and so inspirational!
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work, thanks for sharing!!
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would swear that those are two completely different people. What an accomplishment you've made ... you look great.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    WOW! Awesome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Great work!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Damn. And Wow. And damn.
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Truly awesome! You look like a totally different person and happier now! Inspiring to say the least! :drinker:
  • Brina4777
    Brina4777 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love it! You are inspiring and you look so healthy! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • dannisiggy
    dannisiggy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    " Your mind is BY FAR the most important asset for any sort of change to better your health or any other aspect of your life for that matter. If you can't motivate yourself, can't give yourself the ambition to actually do what it takes to succeed, then you can try every cliché diet and attempt to adopt any “lifestyle” under the sun, but nothing in the end will change because your mind wasn't prepared to want success more than anything. "

This ^ is so very true. Congratulations ! You are an inspiration !! Thanks for sharing.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job, you look like a totally different person and I'm sure you feel like it too......
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    DUUUUUDE! You are INCREDIBLE! AMAZING job!!!! Wow! Kudos!!!
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you look great! and your success story really motivated me. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I know it took a lot of bravery :)
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What an incredible achievement and I'm sure your family are as delighted as you. Well done and keep up the great work.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is unbelievable, you deserve to be extremely proud of yourself. You've done an outstanding job of toning up and getting definition in your body. Oh and I love your retro t-shirt, haha.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!