new tactful way of saying someone is attractive...

Options

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    And here I spent so much time learning the difference between MILF, SILF, DILF and CILF.

CILF? I'm unfamiliar.

Cougar3.gif

that's a panther...PILF still works
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    And here I spent so much time learning the difference between MILF, SILF, DILF and CILF.

CILF? I'm unfamiliar.

Cougar3.gif

Good, because I was worried it was going to get awkward and a little uncomfortable in here.

lol, but it looks so cuddly
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

CILF? I'm unfamiliar.

Cougar3.gif

Hrm. I thought they were kind of the same.

In other news, I accidentally stumbled on a cougar dating site.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

CILF? I'm unfamiliar.

Cougar3.gif

"accidentally stumbled..." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I can't say that any of the times I've stumbled onto a cougar dating site that it has ever been an accident. :love:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

CILF? I'm unfamiliar.

Cougar3.gif

Good, because I was worried it was going to get awkward and a little uncomfortable in here.

lol, but it looks so cuddly

Whatever, I think you would shoot it.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    So, my big question is, what does 'ILF' stand for? If I knew that, maybe I could figure out the rest...
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    So, my big question is, what does 'ILF' stand for? If I knew that, maybe I could figure out the rest...

"I'd like to F***"
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    how about, marks out of 2, I'd give them 1. Think about it.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    All this PILF, DILF and MILF talk - blech. I'm so old school, I get turned on if someone actually spends the time and energy to stimulate me intellectually as opposed to sexually. So. very. old.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot. I'm getting less than positive reactions to my standard, "What's up with that *kitten*?"

tumblr_mv4lyzjam31s8umywo1_500.gif
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I'm more inclined to appreciate the would bang standard....pretty straight forward, no need to classify sexual preference \m/
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm more inclined to appreciate the would bang standard....pretty straight forward, no need to classify sexual preference \m/

@ Jackpot....would bang.
  • iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just spoke to my mother and sister and they strongly disagree with this messing about, my sister says "lets not diminish the value of this acronym" and mother added " i don't want anyone down at the Bingo Hall referring to me as "dat piece of *kitten*"
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options

CILF? I'm unfamiliar.

Cougar3.gif

Merci.
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    person does not imply gender. Gender is inherently important to the "..like to F part" for me personally lol.
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I just spoke to my mother and sister and they strongly disagree with this messing about, my sister says "lets not diminish the value of this acronym" and mother added " i don't want anyone down at the Bingo Hall referring to me as "dat piece of *kitten*"

Tell your mother I apologize. I meant it with the highest respects. :blushing:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You're seriously bored lately, aren't you, Noob.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

@ Jackpot....would bang.
    @DBoone85 would bang repeatedly \m/
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

CILF? I'm unfamiliar.

Cougar3.gif

"accidentally stumbled..." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, you caught me! Wasn't there a thread recently that declared any woman over 25 is a cougar? And to think I've been wasting all this time on Tinder.