• MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    one word!! AMAZING!!! congrats!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    you look great!!!!
  • jenmcgraw
    jenmcgraw Posts: 40 Member
    Awesome job! You look like a totally different person. I feel the same as you when I look at pictures of myself. Its hard to see yourself like that. But as I know and you Im sure... You will not be that picture again:)
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    I especially like the Mini in the last pic......you!:smile:
  • You look Amazing!!!! and soo much younger too! Way to go, you are definately an inspiration to me to get this weight off!!!

Keep up the good work and congrats!!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Great job!!! You are doing excellent! Keep it up! How tall are you? Just curious because I weigh the same as your starting weight

I'm 5'5" :smile:

And thanks guys!I feel so much better in myself!

Honstly, I didn't think that I'd be able to do it, because i simply didn't have the motivation before, but I found MFP, logged everything, read the success stories, and here I am!

I hope to get to goal weight soon and will post more pics then
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Wow!! Seriously, you look like a different person! Amazing! Big congrats!!!!:smile:
  • wooooooooow you look great!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Wow! Great job!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Remarkable difference! Congratulations!
  • tigerv68
    tigerv68 Posts: 8 Member
    WOW! :smile: You look amazing!!! Way to go!! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    It really is amazing how much younger you look (and most likely feel) after losing the weight; totally awesome!!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Fabulous!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Awesome. I actually went looking for pictures I wanted to see the change. I cried a bit but oh my goodness how huge is my smile at the me I've become. My best moment was when my BMI went into the normal/healthy range.

Congrats to you
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!